Sponsored

RogueWarrior65

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Blair
Joined
May 23, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
104
Reaction score
68
Location
Arizona
Vehicle(s)
Two 1986 4Runner SR5 and a shiny new 2025 4Runner Trailhunter
I'm curious to know how many miles folks feel comfortable doing in a single day. The most I've ever done on my Gen 1 4Runner was 700+ but I was 20 years younger back then. I've only done about 100+ in one shot in my Trailhunter. The ambient noise level is a pleasure alone. Not having to shift is another. I've only tried the adaptive cruise control once and I can see that it would be less draining. And I might actually be able to hear podcasts and audio books and understand what they're saying.
Sponsored

 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
2,790
Reaction score
1,575
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
back in my 40s i would do about 900 in my 14 limited.

1-way trip to down to ATL is about 1750 miles from ND.

i-94 east to fargo, down i-29 to kansas city, i-70 east and stop in columbia, mo for motel, this is roughly 900 miles. continue i-70 to st louis into i-64 east, then i-24 south to nashville and then take i-75 south from chattanooga to ATL, then reverse for trip back home

now that i am in my 50s it takes 3 days for that same trip. now i stop before kansas city and between nashville and ATL
 
OP
OP
Stormie_SS

Stormie_SS

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Ashleigh
Joined
May 6, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
107
Reaction score
139
Location
Warrenton, VA
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet SS Sedan, 2023 Toyota GR86 Premium, 2025 4Runner Trailhunter
On this road trip my longest was 900 miles. That’s a lot more than I normally like to do in a single day on a solo trip. Typically do about 500 miles per day.
Sponsored

 
 







Top