Sponsored

FlaRunner904

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
jon
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
43
Reaction score
44
Location
florida
Vehicle(s)
2025 toyota 4runner
Yep. I was in Toronto this past week for 5 days. My 4Runner was stolen the 2nd day while parked at one of the paid parking lots next to the cn tower. Made it extra shitty cuz I live in Florida. Made for an interesting journey back home. fuck these ass hats. I definitely won’t be bringing my own vehicle to Canada again. Will be for sure getting an aftermarket antitheft system. Toyotas safety connect don’t do a damn thing.
Sponsored

 

pinhead1376

Platinum
Active member
Joined
Jan 29, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
25
Reaction score
25
Location
East Coast
Vehicle(s)
2026 Platinum
Yep. I was in Toronto this past week for 5 days. My 4Runner was stolen the 2nd day while parked at one of the paid parking lots next to the cn tower. Made it extra shitty cuz I live in Florida. Made for an interesting journey back home. fuck these ass hats. I definitely won’t be bringing my own vehicle to Canada again. Will be for sure getting an aftermarket antitheft system. Toyotas safety connect don’t do a damn thing.
Sorry to have to go through this. I am definelty getting a kill switch in the next few weeks.
They should cut off hands like they do in the middle east.
 
OP
OP

juan mesa

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
94
Reaction score
41
Location
Ontario, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota highlander
Sorry to have to go through this. I am definelty getting a kill switch in the next few weeks.
They should cut off hands like they do in the middle east.
Yep. I was in Toronto this past week for 5 days. My 4Runner was stolen the 2nd day while parked at one of the paid parking lots next to the cn tower. Made it extra shitty cuz I live in Florida. Made for an interesting journey back home. fuck these ass hats. I definitely won’t be bringing my own vehicle to Canada again. Will be for sure getting an aftermarket antitheft system. Toyotas safety connect don’t do a damn thing.
sorry to hear about your 4Runner my was stolen 24 hours after I got it. It’s so bad here in Ontario Canada 🇨🇦.
I waited 6 months for this Truck to be gone within 24 hours, even though I got it back I waited another 6 months to get it fixed,
I don’t take it out much for the same reason, I love the truck but it’s a nightmare thinking if it’s there when I come out wherever I’m.
I spent so much money afterwards on security systems but at the end of the day they would take it regardless of what I installed.
I really wish manufacturers would do better because it seems so easy to steal any car nowadays.
 

Roam4Free

TRD Pro
Member
First Name
Ronnie
Joined
Jun 19, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
Vehicle(s)
25 4R TRD Pro
OMG ... first I am seeing this one.

Been protecting via - low tech >> Club, Airtag; mid-tech - OBD Lock, Shiftpower; high-tech >> 4122
Also, opted out of Toyota location tracking.
Sponsored

 
 







Top