Sponsored

Search results

  1. TRD Pro upper grille question.

    Yes sorry
  2. TRD Pro upper grille question.

    I checked out the pictures of your truck and it looks amazing 🤩 What size of tires are those? Do you have wind noise with the cross bars?
  3. TRD Pro upper grille question.

    I did all the work myself. I used epoxy glue for the marble, just to make sure stays there for ever!
  4. TRD Pro upper grille question.

    Here is the grill with a MARBLE glue from behind where the camera supposed to go.
  5. TRD Pro upper grille question.

    Also for the camera I bought a black marble and I glued it from behind it looks like I have a camera, I will send you a picture tomorrow. Take your time but anyone can do it.
  6. TRD Pro upper grille question.

    I installed the TRD PRO upper grill on my platinum you don’t need extra hardware but it took me 5 hours to do it. Lots of clips there is a few videos on YouTube that explain how to do it.
  7. What do you guys think of these wheels?

    Ok Thank you so much
  8. What do you guys think of these wheels?

    Hello Hi. I have a question, I have a 2025 4Runner platinum, my stock tire and rim is 265/55/20 I bought 265/70/18 tires and rims for winter would this fit? Thank you
  9. Canada - Alberta WTB TRD Pro Wheels

    No problem, my mistake.
  10. Canada - Alberta WTB TRD Pro Wheels

    I bought my TRD pro wheels 18” in Alberta at National Parks Direct this is an online Toyota Parts ONLINE ONLY and they have very good discounts even though I paid for shipping they were still cheaper than baying them here in Ontario, since you live in Edmonton your shipping probably will be a...
  11. Stolen! Key fob cloning theft method used to steal 2025 4Runner 6th gen

    sorry to hear about your 4Runner my was stolen 24 hours after I got it. It’s so bad here in Ontario Canada 🇨🇦. I waited 6 months for this Truck to be gone within 24 hours, even though I got it back I waited another 6 months to get it fixed, I don’t take it out much for the same reason, I love...
  12. New Wheels, who dis? TRD Pro wheels / Stock ORP tires

    Thanks, it really looks good, I been trying to buy exactly same rims, but they are a bit pricey here in Canada 🇨🇦, they’re selling them for $395. Canadians per rim that’s including a $65. Discount for each rim, if you don’t mind asking how much did you paid for yours?
  13. New Wheels, who dis? TRD Pro wheels / Stock ORP tires

    It looks fantastic!!! What size of tires did you use?
  14. Stolen! Key fob cloning theft method used to steal 2025 4Runner 6th gen

    That’s exactly what happened
  15. Stolen! Key fob cloning theft method used to steal 2025 4Runner 6th gen

    We did that right away, but the thieves had already cut all the wires
  16. Stolen! Key fob cloning theft method used to steal 2025 4Runner 6th gen

    Thanks everyone for all your support!! After this happened to us I bought the box to store the keys, I bought something to lock the steering wheel, and I also installed a immobilizer, after waiting 5-1/2 months to get our truck back, I haven’t been able to enjoy the truck because now days...



Top