- Thread starter
- #1
Hi everyone,
I'm based in Canada and am considering upgrading the wheels on my 2026 4Runner Limited. I'm looking at either:
•OEM 20" wheels from a Land Cruiser Premium, or
•OEM 18" wheels from a Lexus GX550 Overtrail.
Does anyone know if either of these setups is a direct bolt-on replacement for the 6th-gen 4Runner Limited?
I'm also trying to find official Toyota/Lexus wheel specifications, including:
•Bolt pattern
•Hub bore
•Offset
•Wheel width
•Lug nut type/seat
Is there an official Toyota source (TIS, parts catalog, service manual, etc.) where these wheel specs are published?
Any insight from members who have already swapped to Land Cruiser or GX550 take-off wheels would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm based in Canada and am considering upgrading the wheels on my 2026 4Runner Limited. I'm looking at either:
•OEM 20" wheels from a Land Cruiser Premium, or
•OEM 18" wheels from a Lexus GX550 Overtrail.
Does anyone know if either of these setups is a direct bolt-on replacement for the 6th-gen 4Runner Limited?
I'm also trying to find official Toyota/Lexus wheel specifications, including:
•Bolt pattern
•Hub bore
•Offset
•Wheel width
•Lug nut type/seat
Is there an official Toyota source (TIS, parts catalog, service manual, etc.) where these wheel specs are published?
Any insight from members who have already swapped to Land Cruiser or GX550 take-off wheels would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored