Sponsored

Limited trim upgrade from 20'' to 18'' TRD wheels, Ride quality

TrdProGirl84

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
696
Reaction score
274
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
I ugraded my SR5 with the TRD Pro 18" wheels and the Toyo Tires that come stock. They look awesome and ride great!

IMG_3582.webp
Hope you’re aware the TRD Pro tires that come on the Pro only come with half tread lift. I ditched mine. :)
Sponsored

 

fwpil@t

Limited
Member
First Name
sico
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
San Juan, PR
Vehicle(s)
4Runner 6th Gen
I swapped out my 20" rims and tires on my Limited and it made a big difference in the ride. I didn't like the stock ride, way too harsh.

I swapped to 18" TRD Pro rims / Nitto Terra Grappler G3 in 275/70/18 @ 33 PSI.

Ride is way softer than stock, no increase in road noise. I really like the Nittos.

I probably should have gone with 285/70/18 but I was scared my MPG would be even worse. I'm getting 17 MPG now.

However, it you go ABOVE 275 all the AT tires are either E or LT. Which are awesome for serious off roading but not as smooth on the payment for a dangerous trip to the mall or Costco :)

No rubbing on this setup.

best.webp
Sir, did you have 275/70/18's prior to doing any lifting? Any rubbing anywhere or did you remove any trims or mudguards with that set up? Just purchase as et of TRD pro and looking for a tire size that does not require any modification. BTW, great looking 4R.
Sponsored

 
 







Top