Sponsored

Hood swap for Sport / Pro Scoop Hood (Black)

dark4r

TRD Off-Road Premium
New member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Orange County, Ca
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium
Anyone interested in trading my black no scoop hood for your black scooped hood? My truck is 2 weeks old today.

Located in Orange County

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Hood swap for Sport / Pro Scoop Hood (Black) IMG_0105
Sponsored

 

John2112

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
May 5, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
205
Reaction score
163
Location
Austin Texas
Vehicle(s)
2025 Toyota 4Runner Trail Hunter & 2006 Toyota Matrix
Anyone interested in trading my black no scoop hood for your black scooped hood? My truck is 2 weeks old today.

Located in Orange County

IMG_0105.webp
It's a fake hood scoop, it serves no purpose. I chose the trail hunter because I didn't want a fake plastic hood scoop on the hood.
 

JCinNC

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
JC
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
59
Reaction score
30
Location
NC
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner TRD Pro, 2024 Land Cruiser
Pretty sure he knows that, and I think like a lot of people he probably likes the way it looks.
 

Zeeke

TRD Sport Premium
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
18
Reaction score
12
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
26 TRD PRO on Allocation
It's a fake hood scoop, it serves no purpose. I chose the trail hunter because I didn't want a fake plastic hood scoop on the hood.
I got the PRO because I hate the snorkel on the TrailHunter and like the pro's hood scoop. Shrug. Thats why there are different models and its ok we dont all like the same thing. Our temporary TRD Sport Premium has the scoop as well and I like it. Of course its fake, but still cool.

But good luck trading, only way I can see it happening is if there is someone like this that got a sport and hates the scoop.
Sponsored

 
 







Top