Sponsored

zionvaldez

Limited
Active member
First Name
Zion
Joined
Oct 3, 2025
Threads
13
Messages
38
Reaction score
27
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Thought I'd check for any decent deals on accessories for Amazon prime days. So far, I've found these:

Anyone find anything else good? These are ones I've bought or already had my eye on. Looking for more ideas!
Sponsored

 

GreiWlf

Trailhunter
Member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
7
Reaction score
10
Location
NorCal
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner Trailhunter
Yeah, I picked up the air vent storage tray, Toyota RED OEM Recovery Points, screen protector and the silicon liners for all the little storage cubbies and cup holders.
 

morsk

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
May 22, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
144
Reaction score
77
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
2026 SR5
One thing to note about Carista, you DON'T have to get their overpriced Bluetooth adapter. Get this $5 adapter, https://amzn.to/4A14ADm, and a 1 month subscription. Make all the changes in the app then cancel the subscription. All changes will be permanent.
I was wondering: if you disconnect your battery, will your Carista settings revert to default?
 
OP
OP
zionvaldez

zionvaldez

Limited
Active member
First Name
Zion
Joined
Oct 3, 2025
Threads
13
Messages
38
Reaction score
27
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
One thing to note about Carista, you DON'T have to get their overpriced Bluetooth adapter. Get this $5 adapter, https://amzn.to/4A14ADm, and a 1 month subscription. Make all the changes in the app then cancel the subscription. All changes will be permanent.
Good to know! I ordered the Carista one because I bought another adapter and it wouldn’t connect to the app no matter what I did. Was really bummed it wouldn’t work. I haven’t tried the one you linked though—I’ll give it a shot inside the return window then. Thanks!
 

BonRunner

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
477
Reaction score
552
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport Premium / WCP
Good to know! I ordered the Carista one because I bought another adapter and it wouldn’t connect to the app no matter what I did. Was really bummed it wouldn’t work. I haven’t tried the one you linked though—I’ll give it a shot inside the return window then. Thanks!
I have this for years to use with the Torque app & recently, Carista.
 

BonRunner

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
477
Reaction score
552
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport Premium / WCP
I was wondering: if you disconnect your battery, will your Carista settings revert to default?
Not at all. I've disconnected the battery many times this year for lights & switches installation. No issue. All changes are permanent unless revert back manually.
 

HVLA

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Feb 28, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
792
Reaction score
580
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
You are a brave man getting those tow hooks.
Why? I just yanked an old XJ cherokee that was towing a buggy out of a ditch with an aluminum tow point bolted on my side by side the other day.
 

DeStreGa5

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
'26 4Runner ORP, '15 Corvette Z51
Here are a few things that I was looking for that went on sale. I have installed everything already except the tailgate light and armrest cover.

Uberflex Pressure Washer Hose: https://a.co/d/0bhv40I1

Automotive Weather Stripping Door Seal: https://a.co/d/0aa3K1K4

Black 5/8 Inch (16mm) Round Plastic Hole Plug (Front Camera): https://a.co/d/06nrzVvc

Center Console Cup Holder Organizer Insert: https://a.co/d/0gdPOrH9

Armrest Cover: https://a.co/d/0g8zDRZQ

Dome Light Board: https://a.co/d/0gaAVQte

Power Tailgate Illumination LED Hatch Door Lights: https://a.co/d/0apTG4lN
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top