Sponsored

Anyone had an UPDATE to the Toyota stuff

brumey

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
Feb 1, 2025
Threads
49
Messages
790
Reaction score
433
Location
Not made in China
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
I have checked every 4 weeks and have not seen any updates needed. Just curious as Apple and Android updates frequently, I hope Toyota will keep up with updates and notify me when it happens. I am specifically concerned iOS 26 as its a major update including CarPlay.
Sponsored

 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
1,568
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
apple carplay and android auto updates are done via your phone app, the functions on your screen are just a mirror of the app

toyota updates are restricted to the oem headunit functions and hardware related to the oem hardware.
Sponsored

 
 







Top