Sponsored

JCinNC

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
JC
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
59
Reaction score
31
Location
NC
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner TRD Pro, 2024 Land Cruiser
But the exclusivity of Pro models is what sells them all. If they made more they would sit on lots. Toyota doesnt want that. As you can see they made that mistake on the tacoma and now you can get discounts on them.
Exactly! And if someone wants a TRD Pro bad enough, they can find one. I looked for just 2 weeks - found one, dealer screwed me, and then found another a few days later. You'll likely have to travel a few hundred miles (550 for me) and pay the premium price with dealer add-ons, but they are out there and if you can't afford it, fine - but it's not a Toyota problem. Pretty sure they know exactly what they're doing. I was at my local dealership today and they only had 4 '26 4Runners on the lot - all Limiteds. Sales guy said they get a few Pros allocated throughout the year and people clamor for them. Price is not a barrier. Not making a direct comparison, but it's the same reason why Porsche and many other super car makers come out with special editions - they're coveted, expensive and will hold their value over just some regular 'ole 911!
Sponsored

 

JCinNC

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
JC
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
59
Reaction score
31
Location
NC
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner TRD Pro, 2024 Land Cruiser
I got to see it in person to decide but it's definitely better than white. At least it doesn't look like a commercial vehicle, like white does.
Clearly I'm biased, but the TRD Pro in Ice Cap looks nothing like a SR5 or Tacoma, which I agree gives off that commercial vibe.
 
 







Top