Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rear sag with travel trailer

    Very important to have the tongue weight 10 to 15% of what you are towing. Anything out of that range can result in bad sway. Especially if you go under 10%. Lots of videos on this.
  2. Trouble with balancing tires

    I assume you are not running spacers. did they rotate front to back?
  3. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    Yeah I think the map for sport can give you better gas mileage. See my post #23. Just a theory.
  4. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    I have a theory that if you are using ECO mode and giving it gas a bit harder you actually get worse mileage because of the shift points in that mode. Sport mode with the same applied pedal pressure shifts at higher rpm’s and is more efficient. Would explain the large discrepancies in mileage...
  5. 4RunnerRGR's 6th Gen TRD Pro Build

    I'm south of you in Boynto Beach. Going to purchase a 27 pro, might have some questions on your build later. Very nice.
  6. 2026 Wave Maker build

    Nice. The only thing is with 0 offset how will that perform under heavy shock compression with the wheels turned. I learned the hard way with my first 4runner, a 1st gen. Got over the wheel poke quickly for better off road use.
  7. Former 5G owner thinking about getting a 6G. Looking forward to the comments….

    I have the same 4runner as you do with Goodyear Ultra terrains and I get better than 14 mpg when towing my 2k lb boat at 70 mph. Not sure why you are getting 14 on the highway. That said i will bet getting a 27 early next year.
  8. 2027 4Runner Order Guide out yet?

    Since you were in Japan and have seen the factory, do you know if the Japanese living there can order one to their specs?
  9. TRD Off Road Premium vs. TRD Pro

    I don't think the hard plastic is any easier to clean but it will handle sharp objects better. I want mine to be capable of any off road and camping, like I have done with my previous 4 but also be a comfortable daily driver. I tow my boat a lot too and like to do that easily and comfortably...
  10. TRD Off Road Premium vs. TRD Pro

    The hard plastic even on the ORP 6th gen drive me crazy. My 5th gen TRD Off Road is not even a premium and has soft touch everywhere. Hard to understand Toyota's reasoning.
  11. TRD Off Road Premium vs. TRD Pro

    You are kind of right. But to get some of the Pro finishes like the much better interior than a Off Road Premium would be near impossible or crazy expensive. IF and thats a big if you want to really rock crawl/serious off road a brand new vehicle then you could make it a bit better and save a...
  12. TRD Off Road Premium vs. TRD Pro

    Yeah I don't think you can even come close to 15k under. Anywhere on the planet. Maybe he ment 1500. Even that would be good.
  13. Range (small fuel tank capacity) is the kryptonite of the 4runner

    What Costco are you getting 3 dollar gas at?!!!
  14. Can someone give me a quick education?

    Tell him life is short and to relax and enjoy it. thats what I'm telling myself when I buy a 2027 TRD Pro or TH. lol
  15. Can someone give me a quick education?

    He is going to love it!
  16. Brake Pads changed for the 2nd time in 22,000 KM - normal?

    Not even close to normal, even if you were towing every day.
  17. Can someone give me a quick education?

    I would go brand new.
  18. Can someone give me a quick education?

    ATRAC is a very useful tool for sure. Mitigating power management on an open differential using brakes on the non traction wheel works. But sometimes a locking dif is the extra to get you up the hill. These 2 videos show how to use it and how it works. They actually show ATRAC not being able to...



Top