Sponsored

Search results

  1. Oil Change Interval. Yes I know it has been covered over and over. My two cents.

    You're also creating more waste by changing the oil every 3k miles. It's unnecessary unless you're racing that engine every drive cycle. 5k-7500k are more reasonable.
  2. Oil Change Interval. Yes I know it has been covered over and over. My two cents.

    3000 mile oil changes are no longer necessary with synthetic oil. That part is true. The video even states that they were necessary back before synthetic oil and emissions controls were a thing, so how is it trash? It's stating facts. Think about it. Engine technology and oil technology have...
  3. Oil Change Interval. Yes I know it has been covered over and over. My two cents.

    Great video! I have multiple vehicles, so they never reach the mileage intervals within the recommended timeframes. Because of this, I change the oil every 6 months (full synthetic). For an example, by TH that I got last October only has 3400 something miles on it, so it would take me over 2...
  4. Disable Auto Shut-down if you don't push the Ignition Button after a Remote Start

    Bro just related some unresolved childhood trauma about getting scolded to a remote start security feature. That's next level!
  5. Wolfbox MV24A 4000A - Jump Starter & Air Compressor - Review

    I was referring to the 12v compressors. The TH compressor is an ARB compressor which is mounted to the inside the the rear quarter panel and it good for it's size. I have no problems using it to air back up the factory tires from 20psi to 33psi. I don't think it's engineered for 35in tires, so...
  6. Wolfbox MV24A 4000A - Jump Starter & Air Compressor - Review

    Yeah, these little air compressors are only good for about 1 tire at a time. It's definitely not a good solution for airing up all 4 after airing down.
  7. Preferred exterior car wash products & method?

    I say stick with the ONR. My TH has PPF and ceramic coating and I use ONR or Opti Coat No Rinse for a mild ceramic boost. I've been washing and detailing cars for years using the rinseless method since it's such a time saver, water saver, and back saver...
  8. Hard transmission shift on initial startup under 1k Miles

    You're welcome. I hope Toyota comes out with a software update or something to address it.
  9. Hard transmission shift on initial startup under 1k Miles

    I have just over 3200 miles on my Trailhunter and it's been doing that since day 1. My online/forum research indicates that it's a normal characteristic and I haven't' bothered to take it into the dealership to get looked at.
  10. Sparks Toyota 25% off

    Make sure to sign in with your account. If you don't have an account, it's free to create one.
  11. Sparks Toyota 25% off

    That's correct. It's for Genuine Toyota Parts, not accessories.
  12. Door Panel Scuff Protectors installed - photos / review

    I suppose it is if your feet never hit the door panels. My Ram truck and Mazda CX-50 both have scuffed door panels (nothing major, but enough to notice), so when I saw these offered by Toyota, it was a must have for me.
  13. 2027 4Runner TRD Pro in new Hot Honey color -- first photos

    They still don't! This color choice is terrible! The yellow that Nissan used on the older Frontiers and Xterra's looks great with the black accents. Too bad Toyota couldn't have used something like that. Heck, the Trail dust color from the new Landcruisers would look much better seeing as they...
  14. Sound System - 6th Gen vs 5th Gen

    I can't compare to a 5th gen, but compared to the BOSE system in Mazda's, the JBL sounds more like a standard audio system. Toyota seems to have missed the mark with this one.
  15. Transfer Case Oil Change - what kind?

    I find it ironic that someone named Yotamerchant doesn't want to use Toyota fluid because it's "expensive". I'm done with the internet for today:)
  16. Grab Handle for drivers A pilar? Any mods?

    I received 2 items from my order. I had to email them to inquire about the status of the A-pillar handle, and they responded. It's on backorder until September, so I opted to wait for it to ship, and they're refunding me $10 for the inconvenience.
  17. SXTH Element Trail Pipe installed

    I'm surprised TBH. I haven't done anything that steep with my TH but it looks like Toyota designed the stock exhaust with departure angle in mind. Thanks for confirming!
  18. Front & Rear Differential Fluid Changed / Serviced (2026 4Runner 6th Gen)

    I thought that may have been a typo in the manual. I was thinking that it was supposed to read as 5.9 pints, not quarts. Almost 6 qts in a Toyota rear diff is pretty insane!



Top