Sponsored

Search results

  1. Do DIY oil changes impact Carfax value?

    I log mine on a hand written ledger. No less legitimate than entering it on a computer.
  2. 2025 TRD Sport Premium stiff ride

    My wife and I like to refer to a quote I read on this forum. "It rides like a chuck wagon." It has mellowed a little in 9K miles.
  3. 1st heavy snow 4WD debacle - what can I do differently

    There are so many variables when it comes to snow traction. Under certain temp/moisture/road surface conditions, the tire type will matter very little.
  4. Navigation software/App Upgrade? Waze vs Google Maps

    When using Waze the next turn indicator in the dash doesn't show tenths of a mile. For example, next turn may show an arrow for right turn at 4.0 miles. The next reading will be 3.0 miles. However when using Google Maps it will show 3.9, 3.8, etc. This becomes more critical under a mile...
  5. Air Filter - Where to order online

    Ended up with Napa Gold which is no longer made by Wix however it is the same size as the original and looks quality. I'm not concerned since this vehicle is currently a pavement queen. It runs noticeably better. I know that's an unbelievable claim, buts it's obvious.
  6. Air Filter - Where to order online

    Dealer has sold me the wrong air filter twice. The last one fits but is half the thickness of the original. Does anyone know where I can order the correct one online?
  7. Cold air when AC is off?

    Auto is displayed when in that setting. It is not in auto.
  8. Cold air when AC is off?

    Our 2025 still blows cold air if the AC button is not lit and the vent system is turned on. Probably normal but wondered if anybody knew the details.
  9. Front Brake Squeal Noise Fix - official TSB brakes fix! (TSB-0046-25)

    Mine just started at 8k. Backing out of the garage, every time. Guess I better call the dealer.
  10. Why are you buying the 6th gen 4Runner / replacing your current vehicle?

    7K. Engine seems like a winner so far.
  11. 2027 rumors yet?

    Screaming little V8!!!!! 🙃
  12. Your favorite tire for both looks and performance?

    So many good looking tires out there. I've only had my first pair of Falkens and I like the look. Falken Wildpeak AT4W
  13. Bough first 4runner . Has anyone done this yet

    I really like that color. I wish my wife's was green. Mine would be.
  14. Accidental Drive Mode Switching by bumping dial

    It has a button to prevent that. Is your leg also pushing that in, or is it broken?
  15. Front & Rear Differential Fluid Changed / Serviced (2026 4Runner 6th Gen)

    Ordered all my diff fluid. I need to swing by the dealer for washers. Im at 6K. Ill do the rear first. The front shortly after, then eventually the transfer case. Those always look good. This post was a good reminder. Thanks.
  16. Vibration while sitting idle with AC turned on

    What's that sound that slowly climbs in pitch shortly after you begin driving? :unsure: Hard to explain but funny and obviously normal.
  17. Feelings on Paint Protection Film PPF: Good or Bad?

    I can't remember the price but I had mine done within a month of purchase by a pro. He said it was the first gen 6 he had done and the last one he would do at that price. It was challenging.



Top