Sponsored

Search results

  1. Do you change your own oil or have Toyota service center do it?

    I'm not even going in for the free oil changes. Or tire rotate. I absolutely don't trust anyone else to do it, let alone the novice mechanics that normally get that duty.
  2. What Brand Motor Oil Do You Use In Your 6th Gen?

    My first few have been Toyota oil but after the next one I will use the same standard Mobile 1 advanced I use in my Chevy truck. Both use 0w20.
  3. TPM on dash question - tire pressure shows dashes only

    No I'll try the manual. My dash choices seem to be turbo, compass, vehicle geometry and temperatures.
  4. TPM on dash question - tire pressure shows dashes only

    I have tried numerous times. I cant figure it out.
  5. TPM on dash question - tire pressure shows dashes only

    My Sport doesn't even show pressure. Only if there is a problem. I'm not happy with that feature.
  6. Failed State Inspection because of OEM Premium Taillights

    I cant even imagine state inspections on cars. What a scam. They tried that here many years ago and it failed in a short time. The buildings mostly became quick change oil places. :LOL:
  7. Two ways that a Jeep Wrangler is better than a 4Runner

    I agree about turning off the screen. I was appauled at what it took to do so. Our previous Nissan was similar. My Chevy truck allows me to easily shut that shit off NOW with button touch.
  8. Oil filter small size

    It means the gas filter gets changed when the fuel pump fails.
  9. Any Aftermarket Passenger A Pillar Grab Handles Yet?

    Yea. And it doesn't match the other side. Im going to wait for a better solution.
  10. Any Aftermarket Passenger A Pillar Grab Handles Yet?

    I would like anything on the driver's side.
  11. Why the hate for the TRD Sport?

    Love our Sport. Customized it to our liking. We require snow prowess. No mud or rock crawling. Works great.
  12. Tire and Wheel Cleaner recommendations?

    Looking for recommendations. Something that leaves a nice finish on the tires without using a separate product. I have always used Armourall but it's too shiny and cannot be applied to the wheel.
  13. Intermittent buzzing sound

    I recently stood outside the vehicle running and have to say this engine makes the worst noises i have ever heard. As long as it continues to run good I will consider it good to go.
  14. Quality Black Lug Nuts?

    Yea but they dont indicate the composition so too risky for me. I am already out a full set of crap from that other company.
  15. Quality Black Lug Nuts?

    Ordered from Threadstrong.
  16. Who's had their 6th gen for a year now? What do you love/hate?

    No kidding about the windshield quality. I have had 2 rock chips in the last 3 weeks. I thought it was more related to the high angle but after seeing this post maybe its more the glass. Only had ours 5 months but overall love it. A few minor gripes like the abysmal entertainment system and...



Top