I always put the vehicle in neutral, apply the parking brake and let off the brakes and let the vehicle settle then put into park since my driveway is on an incline.
What I am talking about specifically is when I get home or to a parking lot I usually back in the vehicle to park so when I...
I wanted to ask if this also applies to when you shift your vehicle into reverse after driving, I get a harsh thump. It seems to do it most when the engine is running and shifted into reverse. If the truck is in EV mode when I shift into reverse it usually doesnt have a hard thump.
Here is my ORP everest with paint matched fender flares. I had the OEM fender flares painted by a Ford body shop, I will say the painter matched the paint pretty flawlessy. I was worried about paint match but I cant tell the difference when I picked iy up. I plan on getting the wider Nytop...
I have a question, what are the harnesses for? I have seen another thread where they didnt use those parts? I am just curious to see if I need them or not.
Hi all i was looking to see if anyone was able to program aftermarket TPMS specifically the MAX tpms GEN 5? I have them installed on a new set of wheels and cant seem to get it programmed. I read in the owners manual you can register the id yourself - page 545. I have tried and tried and no...
Do you by chance have a pic from the front or rear to show the amount of poke the 0 offset has? Trying to decide between 0 or -12, I know -12 would be aggressive but I plan on replacing the fender with the hunter flares which are about 1.5 inches wider.
Thanks for the reply, I have a 5th gen and know what will fit but when I tried to test fit my wheels from the 5th gen is when I realized that there were some things different on the 6th gen.