Well, I went to Montreal Canada with the TH. (From USA). The next day I had my 10K maintenance (2nd oil change) But my side mirror was freaking out (it would toc, toc, toc, when going in reverse. It was basically stuck.
I told the dealership, they said they'd have a look during the oil...
Let me know. I'm starting to debate if I will budget a new roof rack that would support it :( I hope not, the whole thing about the Trailhunter is it comes with everything...
It comes with factory black cheapo ones. I ordered the Toyota forged one (red) after taking delivery and installed them myself. (It took less than 5 minutes )
I have the same phone, with the TH. It connects successfully 1 time out of 3. I have to go in and force the connection (Really annoying, I've had issues with Toyota infotainment for 20 years (different model, it's their achiles heel) I had a subaru and a honda, worked all the time everytime...
That is great to know... I just moved into a state that requires one, and I was on the fence... In light of this, I'll take my chance :)
What!? Speeding who does that? :p
I have the same problem. Locking should not be a problem... ever.
Owner: My car was stolen
Police officer: Was the car locked?
Owner: Don't know it refuses to lock half the time...
Siiiigh... Enshitification of technology sometimes...
Ahhh the Toyota decision... I wanted the GX for the engine, the Land Cruiser for the allwheel drive, and the 4Runner for the look and true offroad capability.
GX:
The Price ruled out the GX. I would have to go with the base, and add things to it to get it where I want.
Land Cruiser: I...
How do you get one of those installed? (Autowatch ghost II) I sometimes have to go into, questionable areas... (A few times a year) I have the ODBD2 lock, and something to jam the steering wheel. So far so good, but this seems better.
From another post, you can block the snorkel, and open the airbox in the engine bay. The user did it himself, and it seemed pretty straight forward. 1100$ Seems like you're getting gouged. But I haven't tried it or even looked at it, I'm just repeating what I already saw.
I had to install a basket on the back hitch to move a few things. and going forward is not a problem. When you backup though that's another story. It constantly thinks something is there, and brakes for you, it's a pain in the rear (haha). It will still allow you to back up but it will...