Sponsored

Search results

  1. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    I read an article stating Toyota is planning on eating the tariff "at first". But I also saw an interview with the American COO, that states at some point (End of June Maybe) they'll have to increase the price... So, both you guys are right in a way... I just don't know how long Toyota plans...
  2. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    On youtube, I see videos that are 1 or 2 days old of people taking delivery of their 4Runners... Soooo... maybe they're starting to let them out of the ports... (Or it took them a while to post their videos, and they were PRE-Quality Control check)... I'm hoping it's the former rather than the...
  3. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    That's very interesting data. It doesn't include Southeast Yeah, I'm starting to think Toyota released this one too soon. I have an estimate of mid june now, for mine, if they push it beyond that, I'll just cancel the sale, and start looking for something else :( I was really looking forward...
  4. BF Goodrich KO3 (265/70R17) w/ raised white letters installed on my SR5

    I'm thinking of going 275/70R18 with the KO3, so I get to keep my current wheels. (But a bit of a wider tire)
  5. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    My Trailhunter is on QC Hold (8 to 22 days) at the Port in Jacksonville.
  6. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    This is odd, what I know is ALL the 4Runners are on QC Hold. I'm waiting on my Trailhunter which doesn't have an air dam in Front... (Hmmm)
  7. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    Pfuahaha I like the way you think. :)
  8. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    It's not really a parking lot, the port is where they install all the factory options you or the dealer picked up for the cars, so if they need to modify anything ( ok probably not replace a transmission, but smaller things) they are equipped to do it there.
  9. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    What I wonder, is all the others here who were "lucky" to get their 4runner before the qc hold, will they have a surprise later? Or did Toyota identified something wrong with a newer batch....I think they should be forthcoming with the info, especially now while the sales are starting on the...
  10. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    Mine is at the Jacksonville port too. I guess we'll have ours at the same time. Yeah even the dealers don't know why. I got a good relationship with mine, and he doesn't know. Unless your rep has inside information, I doubt he knows...
  11. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    I just learned that My Trailhunter was put on QC Hold as well. ETA 22 days. I was supposed to get it tomorrow. I'd rather they fix whatever needs fixing now, rather than be stuck later on... And I was told it was all 4Runners. (I was wondering if it was Hybrids only, or OffRoad only)...
  12. BF Goodrich KO3 (265/70R17) w/ raised white letters installed on my SR5

    Really nice, good call, with the white paint, the white lettering pops.
  13. Would you sell/trade in a 2018 TRD Pro + ~30k for a 2025 TRD Pro

    Personally, I would go for it, 1) you get good money of resale value from the trd pro you have 2) the odds are you will get the same good resale value from a newer one IF needs be. And if you enjoy the tech, it's night and day.
  14. My Trailhunter is FINALLY here!!

    Still waiting on mine... (5 more weeks) Congrats! (Saw the quote above, erg!)



Top