Sponsored

Search results

  1. ICE CAP WHITE Photos 4Runner 6th Gen (2025+)

    Been hearing about the drone with the AWE exhaust system. Had great luck with Borla on my ā€˜21 2.3 turbo Ford Ranger, so will likely add the same s-type exhaust to my 4Runner. Your truck is looking great.
  2. Wife’s New TRD Sport on 35's, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 20" Fuel Rebar wheels -18 offset

    Like the setup. What’s the offset of the wheel? I’d likely go a little more flush but this looks great imo.
  3. 4Runner vs. Land Cruiser comparison review video

    Good comparison. For me, the differences between the two isn’t enough to fork over the extra dough for the Land Cruiser albeit the price being a little closer between it and the 4Runner Limited trim.
  4. I would like a softer place for my elbow. Any upgraded door panels available?

    It is haha! I’m not one to buy into those ads but this one actually turned out to be great.
  5. I would like a softer place for my elbow. Any upgraded door panels available?

    Like you I was needing a comfortable armrest. I wanted to avoid the damage that my previous vehicle had on the plastic from wear and tear. I found this Primo Workz armrest that is actually a really cool idea and works great. It was a bit spendy but likely due to the rugged construction and the...
  6. Tire Recommendations? (95% highway, 5% offroad) - Considering Bridgestone Dueler Ascent

    Road noise with the Bridgestone is basically non existent. A tiny hum on rougher roads but to be expected with any AT. But again, it’s barely noticeable. My MPG was impacted about 0.8 mile after removing the air dam and adding the tires reduced it another 0.5. Keep in mind that the Bridgestone...
  7. What are people actually paying for their 4Runners right now?

    Ok, where’s that guy or gal that paid over MSRP?…We know you’re out there.
  8. Rough Country fender flares fit Platinum trim?

    If you decide to get them paint matched by an auto body shop (I would), they will accept paint and hold up great. Here’s a set on my 21 Ranger that had paint matched Rough Country flares I had a local shop do. You could go body paint color or even match the gloss black door handles.
  9. Best OBD2 Scanner for Hybrid 4Runner?

    BlueDriver is great…unfortunately, I left mine plug in on my trade šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
  10. Tire Recommendations? (95% highway, 5% offroad) - Considering Bridgestone Dueler Ascent

    Have the Ascent 275/60r20 on mine. It was that or the Cooper R&T. Can’t go wrong with either for a road focused AT. If not an AT, then the Michelin LTX MS2 is a great choice as well.
  11. Weather Tech window visors full set now available

    Here’s a couple more pictures. The install is actually very easy. The front deflectors are held in by tension and the rear uses a combination of tension and 3M tape along the edge. Although, the rear doesn’t use nearly the amount of tension the front does. There was no interference with the...
  12. Weather Tech window visors full set now available

    Here’s how they look. This my fourth set from WT over the years. A must have imo.
  13. Hybrid Real World MPG (iForce Max) - post your model, specs, general driving conditions, results:

    Air dam removed, 275/60r20 AT tires, running 93 octane, averaging 19 mpg. Work from home, so 90% putting around town and mostly stop and go.
  14. Replaced OEM Dunlop Grandtrek PT5A with Michelin Defender LTX MS2

    You’ll get about $200 for those Dunlops. I tried to sell them for more but not many bites and I didn’t want them taking up room at my house. The Michelin is a great tire.
  15. Midland MXT575 GMRS Two Way Radio 50 Watt - Hidden Install

    This is clean setup. Like it! Always thought about adding a radio but never have. Is it easy to jump in or is there a learning curve for radio comms lingo?
  16. Bridgestone Ascent AT 275x60/R20 tires on my Limited! - my review

    Exactly! Telling myself AVS is a big benefit…Although, only learned about AVS after purchasing šŸ˜† So had no sway in my decision to go with the Limited. Agree though, adding 1ā€ to the front would pair nicely with the setup as is with no need to upgrade tires again due to bigger wheel well gaps...
  17. What are people actually paying for their 4Runners right now?

    I ended up at Northpark since Boerne inventory wasn’t available for what I was looking for. Will end up at Boerne for routine maintenance and anything else.
  18. What are people actually paying for their 4Runners right now?

    Texas here. Truck was listed at $66k sticker. Invoice on the Limited hybrid is around $57k (I think) and with basic add-ons they sold it to me for about $62k…So somewhere between invoice and MSRP. Then tack on taxes and any additional warranty. I had a paid off low mileage trade that took a...
  19. Bridgestone Ascent AT 275x60/R20 tires on my Limited! - my review

    Did the same, going around in my head to either pull the AVS or just roll with new tires. The decision was made harder since you can actually install the ReadyLift spacers (SKU: 66-54150) on the AVS without issue (hardware with install ~$800). Then I saw @BonRunner (think it was him) have a post...



Top