Nice upgrade! I also have the Pro and love it. Question for you - before you took it on the beach for the 1st time, did you spray the undercarriage, etc. with Fluid Film or something similar??
I feel like my LC seats are not as tight in width and the driving position is definitely better. The 4Runner is more like the seating position in a car, while you feel more upright in the LC. And not having the grab handle is REALLY annoying in the 4Runner. The TRD Pro is pretty high, so...
My $.02, and if money isn't an issue, get the TRD Pro...no need to worry about mods and upgrading this or that, it's all there for your hubby and he will be ecstatic! The Hybrid is great - I have the '24 Land Cruiser as well, and these engines are so much better in terms of power than the gas...
Hey, I got these on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/187505201972?var=695370586692
Quick delivery (as opposed to Stickerfab) and they're really good quality and look great on my TRD Pro. I have the silver/red, which would look great on yours, but they have multiple colors.
We all make so many mods made to the new 4Runner, and this one is probably the one I use the most! This Center Console Organizer is perfect for the smallish space in the 4Runner. Fits a lot, made from quality materials and fits absolutely perfect! Get yours here:
Another tinting adventure for me...my guy, who I have used several times without a complaint, broke a tab on the rear hatch control when he was tiniting my rear window on my brand new Pro...I sort of freaked out a bit since this thing cost me about $80k all in, so I am finally getting it fixed...
Ok, so seeing some mixed reviews - I hate it, haha. It just looks weird to me and agree with the other poster who said ti wouldn't age well. I have a 2024 LC250 in Meteor Shower, which I think would look great on the TRD Pro. I really love mine in Ice Cap, but think a metallic silver or...
Only had this TRD Pro for 2 weeks, and now my Apple CarPlay won't connect. Not only that, but the stupid Toyota App keeps asking me to connect and I agree, and it just keeps popping up. Ridiculous that this $80k car cannot connect to my phone while every single car I rent ( I do a lot of work...
Ok, so do you not like the 1958 front end better, the lights?? I have a '24 LC 1958 and I looked at the new ones and just couldn't get used to the square lights, so I got the 4Runner TRD Pro instead after a lot of searching. Agree with the previous poster - the TRD Pro interior (and exterior...
Curious if you ever got your order?? I ordered something else from them, a week ago, and there is still no shipping info. I'm glad I used Amex, as I am about to file a claim that this business is bogus!
Have you looked at the Offroam phone mount? I have it on my Land Cruiser and just got it for the 4Runner - truly the best phone mounts out there. So solid, and perfectly designed so the phone is within inches of your fingers while driving for easy "tapping"...
TRD Pro (Ice Cap/Black) was so tough to find...had to drive almost 6 hours, and with dealer add-ons that they wouldn't remove, I ended up at just around $80k with an extended warranty and a service package. $35k cash down and a crappy 6.75% loan from their local lender and my payment is around...
Just picked mine up last week, and when I got it home and was installing a bunch of things like upgraded horns and all, I noticed how dirty (mostly dust) it was under the hood and under the body - must have been sitting in port for a while. Wish the dealership would have done a more thorough...
Enjoy the WV Turnpike and I encourage you to stop along the way in some of their State Parks - the Turnpike is a beautiful drive and the views from some of the State Parks along the way are amazing. I picked up my new TRD Pro last week and extended the trip back from WV from 5-6 to almost 9...