Sponsored

Search results

  1. TRD Pro - Question About "Easy Entry"

    Not sure if that's what it's called, but the feature where the seat moves back and then up after starting the engine...anyone know if I can turn this off? I can't seem to find it, and Carista cannot do it either. Thanks!
  2. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    Beautiful sight when I pulled up to the dealership last night right before dark! Drove it home today, over 350 miles and loved every minute of it...although I was driving like an old lady and scared of every truck - that he might kick up a rock! Already installed cross bars, horns, recovery...
  3. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    I've been a little over eager ahead of picking mine up on Friday: Roof rack cross bars Center console organizer Glove box organizer Offroam phone mount (best out there by far!) Front & Rear tow hooks Tailgate 'TRD Pro' overlay - Siver Metallic/Red Grille overlay - gloss black Premium horn...
  4. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    Yeah, heading up to WV - Ice Cap w/black interior.
  5. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    Man, that Underground looks so good - haven't even picked mine up yet, and already getting a little buyer's remorse since I got Ice Cap. Couldn't find an Underground! Well, happy for you - I'll be driving mine back on Friday.
  6. GOBI Stealth Roof Rack (No Riser) installed on 2025 Mudbath TRD Pro

    Looks really nice - do they make a 3/4 rack?
  7. 2026 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Review | Is It Worth $71K?

    I know - you can't find one now under $75k and up. I will say, as I also own a 2024 Land Cruiser with the same engine, the hybrid is great. More power than the gas and the seamless switch from electric to gas, especially when driving just around town, is so smooth. Part of my decision to get...
  8. Ditch lights and strut fitment

    Hey guys - does anyone know if there is much difference between the Redline struts and the Yota Mods from Yota Expedition?? The latter are half the price
  9. 2026 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Review | Is It Worth $71K?

    Great video - picking up my Ice Cap TRD Pro on Friday...but with black interior. Just love those dealer markups...err, "Addendums"
  10. New Jersey WTS 3/4 ARB roof rack

    Just came across this - do you still have the rack?
  11. Virginia Arb roof rack and sliders

    Would you sell the rack separately? I'm in NC...
  12. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Are you selling the cross bars?
  13. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Are these plug and play though, like the JDM horns?
  14. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Looks good - what are the performance benefits from this upgrade?? Thanks!
  15. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    What roof rack is that?? I am picking up my Ice Cap TRD Pro this week and need something like that! Thanks!
  16. Who's had their 6th gen for a year now? What do you love/hate?

    I also have a 2024 Land Cruiser, had the same ridiculous brake squeal in reverse every morning...but it's a known problem, so your local dealership should be able to fix it. They did mine, and not a squeal since
  17. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    The most frustrating part is that on Cars.com and AutoTrader, there are all these dealerships saying they have them in stock, when they don't or they're already spoken for...the dealership I found in WV first told me they could only sell to local residents and so I contacted the general manager...
  18. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    I got the black - figured I'd eventually get sick of the red. There's an Ice Cap/Cockpit Red available right now in Tampa, FL if anyone is interested!
  19. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    Hey all - hoping the delays are easing, I've been looking nationwide and finally found one 6 hours away. Supposed to take delivery this week (fingers crossed) but the dealer's are really piling on the extras...almost $4k in my case. But I just couldn't NOT get this Ice Cap when I finally found...



Top