Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dealer wanting to run credit check even though paying cash?

    Even though you are telling them you are paying cash, they want to put a finance number in front of you on the off chance a good rate gets you change your mind and finance some of it.
  2. Reduced power see dealer warning

    Kinda glad (but not glad) to hear it's happening to others, I thought it could have something to do with the OTT tune I have.
  3. Radar blocked by the lightest snow flurry ever

    I was expecting the same thing driving across Kansas on Monday morning during a pretty bad snow storm because of everyones reports. Was totally fine, used adaptive cruse control and everything (would not recommend that in bad weather).
  4. Reduced power see dealer warning

    Had this happen in the same situation on my first long distance road trip, was going about 70 and hit the gas to pass someone and jolt and that error popped up. I in fact did have reduced power and took the next exit. Shut it off, turned it back on and everything was normal. Was still about 1500...
  5. Pennsylvania ARB Roof Rack 25 4Runner for sale

    Looking to sell mine as well so thanks for the post and helping me set a price point.
  6. What’s the best trim for washboard roads?

    Took my ORP to run Fern Creek a month or so ago and the washboard on Rampart Range Road was horrible. I don't think even some suspension upgrades are going to smooth things out much.
  7. Extended warranty for the 6th gen?

    I did get the 100k for all the tech. That said though when they first pitched it I did tell them I'd make a decision closer to the 3 year mark and they told me "the price may not be the same in 3 years" I stood firm and then they dropped the price by like 60% or something crazy like that. I'll...
  8. Installing volume knob - how to get access to the back of the air vent?

    How is this even possible with the screen in the picture?
  9. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Westcott low profile roof rack installed.
  10. RELLIMS build thread (Full List) - Off Road Premium (Underground)

    Westcott low profile roof rack installed.
  11. Newb here looking for advice and ideas

    Westcott gives the blind bolt option.
  12. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    My guess a Pro to get rid of the scoop.
  13. TRD Offroad Build - 2.5" Lift, Radflo Shocks, CBI Covert Front Bumper, Winch, Falken Wildpeak 35x11.5R18

    Sweet, they've done the work on mine as well, installing a roof rack tomorrow actually. Great group of guys there.
  14. TRD Offroad Build - 2.5" Lift, Radflo Shocks, CBI Covert Front Bumper, Winch, Falken Wildpeak 35x11.5R18

    If you didn't do the work yourself, what shop did you use?
  15. Hitch skid plate - Useful or gimmick

    I had never seen Hitch Skid Plate until an add popped up on my socials. Initially I thought it may be a good idea but as I thought about it I started thinking doesn't it just cut down the departure angle. Anyone have thoughts or experience with them?
  16. Newb here looking for advice and ideas

    I agree with the notion of take your time and do the mods you actually need or will use. My Tacoma was the first off road vehicle I had and I got all the mods and didn't use a ton of them. Getting the 4runner I am approaching it with way more intention. I added the TRD skid plate and rock...
  17. Your session has expired - anyone having this issue?

    That's what I did was log out to guest.



Top