Sponsored

Search results

  1. Long trip ahead (Anyone traveled super far yet?)

    Yup if the sun is up I am driving, no issues with comfort in the 6g for me going 12 hours. I can't do long drives in the dark either.
  2. Long trip ahead (Anyone traveled super far yet?)

    You can do it! I've done a several road trips and usually do 650 a day.
  3. Off road places in central Florida ?

    Looks to be a few on trails off road.
  4. WOLFBOX MF200 Compressed Air Duster - Best interior detailing tool

    I got this earlier this week and well worth the money. I'm using it in the house and in the Runner.
  5. Badge overlay inserts removable? Black center caps on TRD wheels?

    This is less than helpful but I could be remembering my Tacoma I had before. One if not both of them once I got the fishing line under the overlay popped off and it was chrome.
  6. Badge overlay inserts removable? Black center caps on TRD wheels?

    Been almost a year now but I believe them to be chrome underneath the black.
  7. Best color to hide swirls/scratches

    I think it more to with the quality of the paint, some may mask it more but I'd think it would be white or cutting edge.
  8. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Installed Agency 6 grab handles to the roof rack.
  9. RELLIMS build thread (Full List) - Off Road Premium (Underground)

    Installed Agency 6 grab handles to the roof rack.
  10. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Blacked out the climate and volume knobs via AJT Designs.
  11. RELLIMS build thread (Full List) - Off Road Premium (Underground)

    Blacked out the climate and volume knobs via AJT Designs.
  12. 3rd Row Molle Cubbies

    I have a jump starter in one side and a tool roll bag in the other.
  13. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Thanks, good to know. Edited post.
  14. Massachusetts WTB arb 3/4 roof rack

    Yeah clearly I sold them local lol.
  15. Toyota Extended Warranty

    I got a similar quote from my dealer I think like $1700 for 10yr. I told them I would hold off until closer to the 3yr mark and decide then. They said the cost could change, I said I'll still wait and in a snap said he could to it for $750 so I took that deal.
  16. Massachusetts WTB arb 3/4 roof rack

    I got a quote to send the OEM side steps from Denver to FL and due to the size it was like $700 just for shipping.
  17. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Rave Off Road - If you want to over pay, get them cheaper directly from Toyota.



Top