4RunningFl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra, Model3
Would it be possible to change the colors of the fenders of the platinum trim to get a preview of what the TRD Offroad would look like?

JIMIPRO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4R V8, 24 4Runner TRD Pro, 67 Dodge R/T
Please!!!! Make a black TRD pro!!!!! I beg you.
The TRD Pro has always offered Black and White since they came out so I would bet that will happen. Plus it is offered on the Tacoma Pro. I heard Mudbath is a Pro exclusive and maybe a 4th color.

2025 Toyota 4runner Fun colors for 2025 4Runner TRD PRO, Trailhunter, Platinum Trims -- previews 2024 TACOMA TRD PRO BLACK 1.JPG
2025 Toyota 4runner Fun colors for 2025 4Runner TRD PRO, Trailhunter, Platinum Trims -- previews 2024 TACOMA TRD PRO BLACK 2.JPG
2025 Toyota 4runner Fun colors for 2025 4Runner TRD PRO, Trailhunter, Platinum Trims -- previews 2024 TACOMA TRD PRO BLACK 3.JPG

Samkkk

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HrV
The TRD Pro has always offered Black and White since they came out so I would bet that will happen. Plus it is offered on the Tacoma Pro. I heard Mudbath is a Pro exclusive and maybe a 4th color.

2024 TACOMA TRD PRO BLACK 1.JPG
2024 TACOMA TRD PRO BLACK 2.JPG
2024 TACOMA TRD PRO BLACK 3.JPG
Right. I’m asking the admin to make a render of the 2025 TRD pro in black. I need to see it.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It would be so nice I will ask twice! Could the Admin make a Platinum in the Everest colour please?

2chains

First Name
ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 4runner Limited Blizzard Pearl
Great pics! Love the pro in cement.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but kill the Electric Lime with fire.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Voila!

Everest color on Platinum 4Runner

4Runner Platinum-Everest-Front.jpg

2025 4Runner Platinum-Everest-Rear.jpg
I love this and I hope it will be an option, but isn't the Everest color exclusive to the Trailhunter? I don't think I've seen it specifically said anywhere, but I have not seen it as an option in any other trim for the Tacoma.

Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FJ
I love this and I hope it will be an option, but isn't the Everest color exclusive to the Trailhunter? I don't think I've seen it specifically said anywhere, but I have not seen it as an option in any other trim for the Tacoma.
If the Tacoma Trailhunter is any indication, they revealed it with the new color Bronze Oxide, but then offered it on all trims. So maybe Everest will also be offered as a color for all 6th gen 4Runner trims.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If the Tacoma Trailhunter is any indication, they revealed it with the new color Bronze Oxide, but then offered it on all trims. So maybe Everest will also be offered as a color for all 6th gen 4Runner trims.
Crap. You are right. For some reason I thought the Tacoma Trailhunter was also in shown in Everest, but it was not. I can't find any reference to Everest for the Tacoma at all. Hopefully it means that will be an option for most trims on the 4Runner. I absolutely love the color. Light enough to not show dirt too bad but dark enough to still look dang good.