Sponsored

mfoga

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Threads
13
Messages
420
Reaction score
159
Location
Socal
Vehicle(s)
r4unner
How much traction do the tops have? I am looking at them now but I am concerned they will be just as slick as the oem running boards in wet and icy conditions.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Archer

Archer

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
717
Reaction score
699
Location
Orwigsburg, Pa.
Vehicle(s)
2025 4 Runner TRD Pro
How much traction do the tops have? I am looking at them now but I am concerned they will be just as slick as the oem running boards in wet and icy conditions.

That was a concern with me also, I was actually planning on laying some grip tape along the top edge like I've done for almost every past slider I've had but it grips pretty well the way it comes.


.
 
Last edited:
 







Top