Sponsored

Tire advice? 2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road (non premium)

Spectre

TRD Off-Road
New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Tire advice? 2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road (non premium) IMG_1671

Was looking to get new (bigger) tires.
I kind of like the factory wheels on the car so was wondering what would be the biggest fit no lift.

Currently rocking the default tires (Falken WP A/T 265/70/18)
I kind of like the stock wheels that it came with (I believe they’re 18x7.5?)

I’m thinking of doing 275s or 285s but I understand there’s potential rubbing and spare tire mounting issues. Thoughts?
Sponsored

 

Coldwiz

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
55
Reaction score
56
Location
Saukville Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner
I'm pretty certain you'll have zero rubbing with the stock wheels and those tire options. I had 33.5" tires on the stock suspension with +25 mm 17" wheels and they didn't rub. I've thought about going back to my stock TRD OR 18" wheels. Yes they're 18x7.5 with a +55 mm offset. Silver looks great btw
 
OP
OP

Spectre

TRD Off-Road
New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road
I'm pretty certain you'll have zero rubbing with the stock wheels and those tire options. I had 33.5" tires on the stock suspension with +25 mm 17" wheels and they didn't rub. I've thought about going back to my stock TRD OR 18" wheels. Yes they're 18x7.5 with a +55 mm offset. Silver looks great btw
Thank you!!!
Sponsored

 
 







Top