• ATTENTION SELLERS: If your sales thread does not comply with the rules below, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania OEM 6G4R TRD PRO Rigid Fog Lights

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
40
Messages
433
Reaction score
235
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
OEM Toyota Rigid Fog Lights. Taken off a 2025 6th Gen 4Runner TRD PRO after about 1,000 miles. Only turned them on a few times during that period. Left and right side lights. White light.

Cost roughly $400 each new ($800 for pair). Only asking $300 for the pair.

Sold as is. Reasonable middle ground meetup or possibly willing to ship.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen OEM 6G4R TRD PRO Rigid Fog Lights IMG_0010


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen OEM 6G4R TRD PRO Rigid Fog Lights IMG_0011


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen OEM 6G4R TRD PRO Rigid Fog Lights IMG_0012


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen OEM 6G4R TRD PRO Rigid Fog Lights IMG_0013


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen OEM 6G4R TRD PRO Rigid Fog Lights IMG_0014


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen OEM 6G4R TRD PRO Rigid Fog Lights IMG_0016
Sponsored

 

Flexte

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
80
Reaction score
45
Location
PENNSYLVANIA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4runner TRD OR Premium
What didn't you like about them? I would possibly be interested but I can't install stuff like that for the life of me. I am in Pennsylvania Morgantown to be exact.
 
OP
OP
mcd_ovrlnd

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
40
Messages
433
Reaction score
235
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
What didn't you like about them? I would possibly be interested but I can't install stuff like that for the life of me. I am in Pennsylvania Morgantown to be exact.
Really wanted yellow fog lights cause I only use them in foul weather. Swapped in Baja Design S2s. If you look online you can see how pulling the front of truck off isn’t that hard and then it is likely an easy swap.
 
OP
OP
mcd_ovrlnd

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
40
Messages
433
Reaction score
235
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
Depending on time of day roughly 50-60 mins away. Would be willing to meet halfway.
 

Bryce0291

TRD Pro
Member
First Name
Bryce
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Location
Northern VA
Vehicle(s)
2026 4 Runner TRD Pro
OEM Toyota Rigid Fog Lights. Taken off a 2025 6th Gen 4Runner TRD PRO after about 1,000 miles. Only turned them on a few times during that period. Left and right side lights. White light.

Cost roughly $400 each new ($800 for pair). Only asking $300 for the pair.

Sold as is. Reasonable middle ground meetup or possibly willing to ship.

IMG_0010.webp


IMG_0011.webp


IMG_0012.webp


IMG_0013.webp


IMG_0014.webp


IMG_0016.webp
How much to ship? Could use these for my wife's ORP.
 

nbpua9

Trailhunter
New member
First Name
TimBo
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
philly
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trailhunter
OEM Toyota Rigid Fog Lights. Taken off a 2025 6th Gen 4Runner TRD PRO after about 1,000 miles. Only turned them on a few times during that period. Left and right side lights. White light.

Cost roughly $400 each new ($800 for pair). Only asking $300 for the pair.

Sold as is. Reasonable middle ground meetup or possibly willing to ship.

IMG_0010.webp


IMG_0011.webp


IMG_0012.webp


IMG_0013.webp


IMG_0014.webp


IMG_0016.webp
Hey. I'm looking to swap out my Rigid foglight on my trailhunter. Do your switch to another fog light? I heard the rigid use a proprietary connector. Thanks
 
OP
OP
mcd_ovrlnd

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
40
Messages
433
Reaction score
235
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
Hey. I'm looking to swap out my Rigid foglight on my trailhunter. Do your switch to another fog light? I heard the rigid use a proprietary connector. Thanks
I switched to Baja Deisgns yellow fog lights. Why you looking to switch? Don’t you TH guys get a fog light you can switch yellow to white and back?
 

nbpua9

Trailhunter
New member
First Name
TimBo
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
philly
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trailhunter
I switched to Baja Deisgns yellow fog lights. Why you looking to switch? Don’t you TH guys get a fog light you can switch yellow to white and back?
It’s not bright enough. I want to switch to Diode dynamic and I have an extra set from my truck.
Did yours comes with dual lighting on the pro? Do you have pic of the install or connector?
 
OP
OP
mcd_ovrlnd

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
40
Messages
433
Reaction score
235
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
It’s not bright enough. I want to switch to Diode dynamic and I have an extra set from my truck.
Did yours comes with dual lighting on the pro? Do you have pic of the install or connector?
bajas fit perfectly. The Trd Pro Rigids were just white. Could not switch to yellow. I’ll send you a pic of the connector.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen OEM 6G4R TRD PRO Rigid Fog Lights IMG_0082
 
 







Top