- Joined
- Sep 20, 2026
- Threads
- 1
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- GTA, Ontario, Canada
- Vehicle(s)
- 2024 Mazda CX-50, 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 6 Spd Man,
- Thread starter
- #1
New to 4runner6g. Waiting on delivery of 2026 4Runner ORP (Canadian) in Heritage Blue. ETA Oct 19-25. Looking forward to off roading, starting with light trails as I have never off roaded before. Hoping I will learn from this community
Previous Toyota owner- 2016 Tacoma TRD with some light modification's.
2002 Camry, 1991 Previa, 1983 Celica All vehicles were manual transmission. After 48 years had to give up manual transmission driving. Was an icu nurse for 30 plus years, caused havoc on my joints. Bought an automatic CX-50 in 2024 biggest mistake I could have made. Missed the truck like feel of my Tacoma, traded in my CX-50 and now waiting on the 4Runner.
Previous Toyota owner- 2016 Tacoma TRD with some light modification's.
2002 Camry, 1991 Previa, 1983 Celica All vehicles were manual transmission. After 48 years had to give up manual transmission driving. Was an icu nurse for 30 plus years, caused havoc on my joints. Bought an automatic CX-50 in 2024 biggest mistake I could have made. Missed the truck like feel of my Tacoma, traded in my CX-50 and now waiting on the 4Runner.
Sponsored