I recently reviewed the 2024 Tacoma with the i-Force engine!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.

I got to review the 2024 Tacoma with the I-Force engine and I really think this is a special engine that Toyota created. I know a lot of people have said bad things about the 4 popper Turbo but this really is a good engine.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me as this is my only second time driving a truck.

Last edited:

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
48K, thanks for giving us that info. Nicely done.
Love the color and styling, I actually was thinking during that. Hmmmm, should I get this instead? haha!

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
48K, thanks for giving us that info. Nicely done.
Love the color and styling, I actually was thinking during that. Hmmmm, should I get this instead? haha!
Haha! Thanks for watching it. You know I literally consider right there and then getting it but I think me driving it solidified me getting a 4Runner. It’s hard to choose a trim for me. More then likely in between TRD Sport and TRD Pro 😅

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Today, I'm leaning hard on the TRD OF: Premium. Gives me the aggressive styling with the lux items that I want (sound, heated seats, such).
I am trying to say, I'll take any color but black...but man that white is gorgeous.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Today, I'm leaning hard on the TRD OF: Premium. Gives me the aggressive styling with the lux items that I want (sound, heated seats, such).
I am trying to say, I'll take any color but black...but man that white is gorgeous.
Ice Cap looks really really nice. I wanted the TRD Sport Premium but it’s been confirmed to not get the Hybrid which kinda sucks. But then again I did love the base engine output so I’m not quite sure.

JenningsESQ

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD OR Premium
OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.

2chains

First Name
ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 4runner Limited Blizzard Pearl
Good info. Wonder if the 6th gen 4runner will have the blue interior accents? Also are we getting the TRD Sport Premium in Canada and will it have the softex seats?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Good info. Wonder if the 6th gen 4runner will have the blue interior accents? Also are we getting the TRD Sport Premium in Canada and will it have the softex seats?
I think the TRD Sport Premium could be offered with it since it is offering all the premium touches

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
No TRD Sport Premium in Canada.

2chains

First Name
ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^ :( That's what I thought I'd read.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.

2chains

First Name
ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sometimes our trims are configured/named differently than in US.

So we will get a 'TRD Sport" sans the premium nameplate but it might have softex and a few other additional upgraded features. Hopefully the details will come out soon as that is the trim I'm considering.

edit;;Our configurator for the Land Cruiser says 1958 is available with softex but not sure if that is correct or software issue.

Last edited:

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

So we will get a 'TRD Sport" sans the premium nameplate but it might have softex and a few other additional upgraded features. Hopefully the details will come out soon as that is the trim I'm considering.

edit;;Our configurator for the Land Cruiser says 1958 is available with softex but not sure if that is correct or software issue.
Could be

I don’t see that in the configuration ,an option for softex on the 1958. Actual the 1958 is what it is, no package add on.

2chains

First Name
ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep your right! I think it's a glitch in my understanding of the interior colours and wording of the model options.