Breaking News (None?)

STD67

First Name
Rutger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Seems pretty quiet here in Toyota 4Runner 6G land. May is almost in the books. Hopefully something of note from Toyota will hit the public in June! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend peeps

4running

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4Runner SR5
Yea seems to be a lull before the next teaser or info from Toyota. But I bet they keep showing 4Runners are various shows and events like they did with the Tacoma launch. Meanwhile I’ll revisit the color and trim renderings here and imagine my 6th gen build :)

Hope everyone’s having a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Maybe something at this? Seems fan based? Hey, we can all live in hope.
Have a good Memorial Day folks!

Toyotafest 2024 will be held at the Marina Green in Long Beach, Calif. on Saturday, June 8, 2024. This will mark the 28th annual All-Toyotafest, which welcomes Toyota, Lexus, Scion, and Toyopet vehicles.

kzrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner TRD off-road
Yea seems to be a lull before the next teaser or info from Toyota. But I bet they keep showing 4Runners are various shows and events like they did with the Tacoma launch. Meanwhile I’ll revisit the color and trim renderings here and imagine my 6th gen build :)

Hope everyone’s having a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!
I would love to have a Trailhunter in blue crush. I just know that looking at renderings gets me frustrated without any facts to go on.

4rhou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x7
Any idea on when pricing will be released ? I was hoping June

kzrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner TRD off-road
Any idea on when pricing will be released ? I was hoping June
My guess would be sometime in September, when the vehicles themselves start to show up on our shores.

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
The LC builder was up about 60-90 days prior to arrival to port. From what I recall, from build to port was about 8-10 weeks.
The question yet known, the actual release timing.

((Rolls dice.))
July for Sept/oct
Aug for Oct/Nov

🙏

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
I expect the next news drop will be for press test drives. Possibly with press loaners as well. That was how it was for the Tacoma. However, I think we are at LEAST a month away from that. Maybe 2. Then we will get specific details and pricing later on. Maybe September.

Think of it this way. They are trying to build hype as much as they can. Thus they want to slow roll the information and keep people interested.

Last edited:

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
I am curious when they will do that. For the LC, they didn't lift the embargo until the vehicle was actually in the states. Wasn't the same for the Taco hybrid.

another roll of the dice?

ryan71098

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi S5
My lease on my current car ends this month and I'd love to hear something... I'm willing to go without a car for a few months as long as I know WHEN this thing is going to arrive. If its radio silence all Summer, it'll make it a lot more difficult for me to plan accordingly.

Hopefully we hear something soon!

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
My lease on my current car ends this month and I'd love to hear something... I'm willing to go without a car for a few months as long as I know WHEN this thing is going to arrive. If its radio silence all Summer, it'll make it a lot more difficult for me to plan accordingly.

Hopefully we hear something soon!
The "when" was said Fall. Since it takes about 8 weeks from build to arrival, I personally figure late fall to start (Oct).
Example: LC started arriving In April.. My dealer has gotten 3 since launch all presold, another local has 7 with 6 in transit, all presold.

Another example we can use. Tacoma Hybrid. For 100 mile radius, none are in stock. All in transit (boy that TRD PRO in red/black looks nice <drool>)

I think that's why some dealers are thinking winter, to early next year for more generalized sales. I figure, really depends on that Toyota distribution.

I agree the hype wagon is a bit meh. I'm over it. Bring on info, or a when on info. haha

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I expect the next news drop will be for press test drives. Possibly with press loaners as well. That was how it was for the Tacoma. However, I think we are at LEAST a month away from that. Maybe 2. Then we will get specific details and pricing later on. Maybe September.

Think of it this way. They are trying to build hype as much as they can. Thus they want to slow roll the information and keep people interested.
I am “hyped” to the n’th degree. Information is a wonderful tool to make decisions from. But onward through the fog, we go.