Sponsored

bottom gap in TRD mudguards?

bitkraft

TRD Sport Premium
New member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4runner
Hi,

I just finished installing the TRD Pro mudguards on my 2025 TRD Sport Premium.

All went on fine but have a bit of a gap on the front left (driver’s side). I took off and put back on the liner and believe I installed it correctly. There’s only one way the push pins lineup. But that is where the gap is…

The other side has a gap but it’s only a few mm. Does this look normal or any idea how I might of messed up?

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen bottom gap in TRD mudguards? IMG_6342


/b
Sponsored

 
OP
OP

bitkraft

TRD Sport Premium
New member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4runner
my factory flaps have a similar gap on the inside

normal
thx for confirming :). I was wondering if I got the wrong one’s (TRD Pro). I know they are wider, which is why I got this version. The gap is fine but looks odd, haha.
Sponsored

 
 







Top