Sponsored

Search results

  1. bottom gap in TRD mudguards?

    thx for confirming :). I was wondering if I got the wrong one’s (TRD Pro). I know they are wider, which is why I got this version. The gap is fine but looks odd, haha.
  2. California WTS: 2025 4runner TRD Pro Grille - 53101-35170

    I opened it up to check out but it's brand new. I ended up going with the Heritage grill instead. I have the original box (58" x 8.5" x 8.5") as sent from Lithia Toyota and did an example shipment to New York (I'm in California) and it shows $82!! Not sure if I'm doing something wrong... due to...
  3. bottom gap in TRD mudguards?

    Hi, I just finished installing the TRD Pro mudguards on my 2025 TRD Sport Premium. All went on fine but have a bit of a gap on the front left (driver’s side). I took off and put back on the liner and believe I installed it correctly. There’s only one way the push pins lineup. But that is...



Top