Sponsored

Baja Designs Squadron Pro Grill Lights Backlit On!

Franco

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Threads
17
Messages
185
Reaction score
204
Location
San Clemente, CA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road
Took a trip this weekend from So Cal to Brian Head Utah and realized I have never ran the backlit feature...
Took a pic and thought I would share. Didn't think they would be so noticeable! I kinda like!

As you can imagine the Squadrons and the S2 Fogs were clutch in the mountains!
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Baja Designs Squadron Pro Grill Lights Backlit On! IMG_0807
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

BonRunner

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
452
Reaction score
520
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport Premium / WCP
My ditch lights are Sport 2.0 & I like the back light as well. I wired them up to my switches panel. I have it on yellow but sometimes change to red lol.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Baja Designs Squadron Pro Grill Lights Backlit On! 20260917_073633
 
OP
OP
Franco

Franco

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Threads
17
Messages
185
Reaction score
204
Location
San Clemente, CA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road
My ditch lights are Sport 2.0 & I like the back light as well. I wired them up to my switches panel. I have it on yellow but sometimes change to red lol.

20260917_073633.webp
Love it! I upgraded from the original Squadrons and am super happy I did
 

BonRunner

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
452
Reaction score
520
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport Premium / WCP
Love it! I upgraded from the original Squadrons and am super happy I did
Do u have the Pro or Sport now? Any pics at night time with them on?

The one annoyance with my ditch lights is I have to turn them off if there's an incoming car to not blind them. Otherwise, it's like day time at night.
 
OP
OP
Franco

Franco

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Threads
17
Messages
185
Reaction score
204
Location
San Clemente, CA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road
Do u have the Pro or Sport now? Any pics at night time with them on?

The one annoyance with my ditch lights is I have to turn them off if there's an incoming car to not blind them. Otherwise, it's like day time at night.
Sorry I don't have any pics at night at this time. These are the Pros so they are really bright. Definitely have to shut them down if someone is approaching
I upgraded from the Squadron Sports that I had in there before. Big improvement and no need for more lighting for my use/application (Considered the Linked XLs across the top of the roof rack prior to installing these)
Sponsored

 
 







Top