Sponsored

Search results

  1. Has anyone replaced the headlights from ORP

    The short answer is yes If you look back on this thread, one of the members posted, the specific improvement in brightness. It’s not huge, but it’s fairly significant especially on high beam. I think most people want the DRL lights as the priority, but they do improve the brightness. For me, I...
  2. NYTOP Titanium Dump Exhaust installed (with sound clip video)

    Honestly even tho it was pricey it is one of my favorite mods. Gets rid of the ridicules resonator and tail pipe. Just a lil more tone (Like it says 5-10% louder mostly noticeable from the cold start) and looks amazing - Super high quality. I have had exhaust systems (Example on a 6cyl Jeep)...
  3. PPF - TRD Pro Gloss or Satin - Price

    Satin PPF looks awesome. For $2-$3000 I would do it but I have been quoted $8500 US in So Cal. Just too many $ IMO I did my carbon fiber hood in matte PPF and my roof is done as well prior to the roof rack being installed
  4. Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood Upgrade installed on TRD Off-Road

    I used an Amazon acquired OEM type under hood insulation. Think it was like $77 and installed easily to the designated spots under the hood. Note that you need to drill those out so I would get a drill bit stop if you dont already have one
  5. Has anyone replaced the headlights from ORP

    The discount I received may have been greater than it is now (I bought mine almost a year ago) I think what I paid was pretty extraordinary... $1982 is not bad honestly and I was willing to pay up to $2000 at the time. Maybe I just got lucky.
  6. Has anyone replaced the headlights from ORP

    They were already 30% off at the dealers specific website then you add the 20% off Toyota Factory discount
  7. Has anyone replaced the headlights from ORP

    I switched mine out early on for the Limited Headlights. There is data available to show the difference in performance (Googled it) so that plus the fit, finish, quality and look are what sold me to upgrade. I dont like the "tuner look" of the after market headlights. I utilized a Toyota parts...
  8. Baja Designs S1 Hitch Light?

  9. Baja Designs S1 Hitch Light?

    I tried that set up on my Ranger Raptor and didn't like how far it stuck out past the end of the hitch. With my 4Runner I went with the S2 Reverse Light Kit from Baja Designs and love it. Simple install, option for a switch or with reverse and works great
  10. Upgraded my behind the grill lights to the New Baja Designs Squadron 2 Pro's!!!

    Sawzall and a file to clean it up. you can use tin snips too
  11. Upgraded my behind the grill lights to the New Baja Designs Squadron 2 Pro's!!!

    That would be cool. I just used one of the switches on the Auxbeam
  12. Upgraded my behind the grill lights to the New Baja Designs Squadron 2 Pro's!!!

    Thank you! So with the Squadron Pros, I included the wiring harness but instead wired each light directly from the connector to the Auxbeam. In retrospect, I should have just used the wiring harness and manually connected the wires that were included in the harness (For some reason I didn't...
  13. Upgraded my behind the grill lights to the New Baja Designs Squadron 2 Pro's!!!

    Haha thanks - Ya just purchased "my retirement home" in So Utah and the RV garage was a must have!
  14. Upgraded my behind the grill lights to the New Baja Designs Squadron 2 Pro's!!!

    Thanks! I bought the Auxbeam Switch Panel from Amazon which allows you to only need to put one wire through the firewall which is probably the hardest part.
  15. Upgraded my behind the grill lights to the New Baja Designs Squadron 2 Pro's!!!

    Just finished the install today. Will try to take some photos next time I'm out in the evening
  16. Upgraded my behind the grill lights to the New Baja Designs Squadron 2 Pro's!!!

    Very… here is a random TRD Off Road Premium from Carmax and it has the same lower grill as mine
  17. Upgraded my behind the grill lights to the New Baja Designs Squadron 2 Pro's!!!

    Upgraded my Baja Designs behind the grill Squadron Sports to the new Squadron 2 Pros! Much, much brighter and they included a backlight option in multiple colors (See second photo) These new Squadrons are also about 1/2 inch bigger so I removed the grill piece that’s in front of them to...
  18. 2026 4Runner TRD Pro Wescott Designs Build

    The height of the Low Pro Rack is 1.75" or slightly lower than the aero antenna fin on the roof. Hope this helps



Top