- Thread starter
- #1
Available separately or as a package: $550 (obo)
2026 Toyota 4Runner Limited (Non-Hybrid) OEM Silver Trim Pieces.
I replaced these with black trim pieces after only 2,000 miles, so these parts are essentially like new.
No chips, scratches, or damage that I could see.
Front Grille (Non-Hybrid) – Part #53101-35150 Toyota MSRP: $598.29
Front Lower Bumper Trim – Part #53911-35500 Toyota MSRP: $215.22
Rear Bumper Trim (Not for TRD Package) – Part #52169-35050 Toyota MSRP: $316.85
Save significantly over dealer pricing and avoid the wait for new parts.
2026 Toyota 4Runner Limited (Non-Hybrid) OEM Silver Trim Pieces.
I replaced these with black trim pieces after only 2,000 miles, so these parts are essentially like new.
No chips, scratches, or damage that I could see.
Front Grille (Non-Hybrid) – Part #53101-35150 Toyota MSRP: $598.29
Front Lower Bumper Trim – Part #53911-35500 Toyota MSRP: $215.22
Rear Bumper Trim (Not for TRD Package) – Part #52169-35050 Toyota MSRP: $316.85
Save significantly over dealer pricing and avoid the wait for new parts.
Sponsored