Sponsored

Search results

  1. Transmission slip (?) when taking off from a slight roll.

    Can confirm that tow/haul mode has a completely different trans behaviour and mapping. It will shift down to first even at a slow roll. I’m also convinced the throttle mapping is way more aggressive in that mode. Truck hauls ass in tow mode. Let me know what you discover.
  2. Transmission slip (?) when taking off from a slight roll.

    I’ve come to the conclusion that this is the normal behaviour for this transmission. I’ve driven a few others and they all seem to drive this way.
  3. Transmission slip (?) when taking off from a slight roll.

    Good day all! Been having this issue, wonder if anyone can provide some guidance with my new 2026 ORP. I’m at about 1000kms.. Babied it a bit for the first 3-400kms.. less since.. I notice that from a complete standstill, the tranny will start from first and run through the gears normally. But...



Top