These are great, thanks for taking the time to post the links. The molle panel shelf is probably the closest thing to what I had in mind. Much appreciated
Has anyone come across a cargo cover panel that’s more like the rigid parcel shelf in a European SUV/hatchback, typically a molded fiberboard/composite panel with carpet on top, rather than the spring-loaded retractable shade?
I am looking for the functionality kinda like a wagon or hatchback...
I’ve considered doing this, let us know what you observe. Have you thought of doing any part of the floor / tire well? Was it hard to remove the door cards without breaking anything?
I had taken off the Limited chrome badges, and considered adding black ones to replace. But then I found these “Full Time 4WD” and thought they were pretty cool and applicable to the trim / spec. Added to the C pillars
I installed the AJT billet aluminum shift knob in black oxide. It is a lot more substantial than the stock one.
To install it, you pull the leatherette boot down, pry the metal retention clip outward, and pull the knob up. The new one installs with a couple set screws. Took about 5-10 minutes...
yeah mine have the less aggressive side out. The other side is more like the Wildpeak shark fin pattern.
Wheels - SCS F5 17x8.5” +20 offset 21.5 lbs
Tires - Nitto Terra Grappler 285/70/R17 SL 48 lbs
total rolling weight 69.5 lbs vs 75.2 lbs on the stock limited 20’s and Dunlop highway tires...
Here are some pictures, just got them on but initial impression is they’re awesome … love at first sight. Very quiet tires, no noticeable difference from the stocks.
I think it will look better leveled,
Specs:
Wheels - SCS F5 17x8.5” +20 offset 21.5 lbs
Tires - Nitto Terra Grappler 285/70/R17...
I have been on the same search (obsessively) for weeks, and landed on the SCS F5s for best compromise of weight and price. I went with the +20 offset, and also leaning towards Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/70/17. Should be in this week, I will post pics when I get them on. That combo will be under...
LOL you’re so right, honestly it’s ridiculous 😆
I have another screen that has all that turned off. I keep the info I want to see occasionally on this screen and then I can switch back to the non seizure inducing page
MPG is so variable depending on conditions and driving habits. I can drive the exact same highway commute which I do 2x per week, 100 miles, and some days I get 25+ and other days I’m in the teens