Sponsored

Search results

  1. Alldogs Spacer Eraser Lift Kit

    Yeah I had the alignment right after installing because the positive camber was huge. The alignment tech squeezed all he could out of the stock upper control arms but wasn't quite able to get all the positive camber out, and said that it likely wouldn't be 100% even after settling, which I can...
  2. Alldogs Spacer Eraser Lift Kit

    Yeah I would say its settled about half an inch or so. I've taken the car off road a few times since installing and the extra ground clearance definitely helps. I am planning on getting new upper control arms to further fix the alignment but I am not too worried about that right now since I am...
  3. Looking for the trim piece which goes around the overhead console!

    Hi all, I broke the border trim piece for the overhead console when I was trying to pull the console out. It doesn't look like Toyota sells this as an individual part however. Does anyone know where I could get a new one? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
  4. Alldogs Spacer Eraser Lift Kit

    Just installed this kit on my 26 TRD off road, non hybrid and want to give my thoughts. Overall I think this put me a bit higher than 2 inches in the front, which I think is borderline too much and doesn’t quite work with the stock UCAs, so at some point soon I will need to upgrade to adjustable...
  5. Largest size spare tire fit in undermount carrier?

    Nice, thank you for sharing that. Definitely going to go with that setup. Did you really have to wedge it up there or did it fit without much force? Just curious what it would it would be like to take on and off if I needed.
  6. Largest size spare tire fit in undermount carrier?

    Oh nice this is exactly what I am looking for, is it fully inflated? How do the D load tires compare to the stock tires?
  7. Largest size spare tire fit in undermount carrier?

    Did you every end up going with this setup? I am wondering if I can fit a 285/75r17 Toyo At3 in the spare location
  8. Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours!

    Will these tires fit the spare location? Looking at getting the same setup.
  9. Intermittent buzzing sound

    Hey there, just found this thread after experiencing the same issue in my 2026 off road. I took it to the dealership and they said it is the wastegate and that it is normal. They compared it to another vehicle and it made the same noise apparently. However I feel like for me at least it is a...
  10. Skid Plates Part Numbers - Rear differential skid plate + front & transfer case skid install

    Does the diff skid come with all the required brackets and hardware? Or is that separate?
  11. Fixed running boards for a new 2025 4runner

    I am planning on taking off my factory running boards, so they are available for sale. Located in the Seattle area
  12. My JBL audio system upgrade adventure for decent sound. Review of Trailgridpro set and Beatsonic Encore X.

    Man yeah this is a bummer to hear, I already purchased the kit and it will be arriving this week. I am upgrading from the base sound system though so maybe it will be worth it?
  13. My experience with custom EKR seat covers

    Yup exactly my thoughts, good to know. Thank you!
  14. My experience with custom EKR seat covers

    Wanted to get myself some seat covers for my TRD off road and it seemed like EKR was a solid bet. I originally wanted to go with Clazzio but they have yet to release covers for the 6th gen. I ordered custom EKR covers, because I did not want the piping down the side. They took about two weeks to...



Top