Sponsored

Search results

  1. Which one do I disconnect? Negative Battery Cable on Hybrid

    Anyone have pictures of the ground location? Working on another project and would love a good ground there
  2. No Bass in JBL Rear Subwoofer & Rear Door Speakers

    Can’t wait for a new harness and an arc audio amp solution :)
  3. CarPlay / usbc vs WiFi

    That works . Use data usbc cable to side of display and both phone and 4R can use starlink while using CarPlay over usbc
  4. CarPlay / usbc vs WiFi

    Does anyone know if the USBC ports will work for CarPlay vs WiFi? I have a custom victron battery box I’ve built to run Starlink, fridge etc and want to have CarPlay show maps (like onX) via Starlink which is over wifi of course. I’ll try to test it and see but curious if others have tried it.
  5. No Bass in JBL Rear Subwoofer & Rear Door Speakers

    After seeing this thread. Wish I had tested it beforehand, but kinda assumed it’s not a thing to test lol
  6. American Adventure lab answer phones?

    They posted several things here and wanted to get more information. Over 3 weeks left 6 messages and no one answers the phone or calls back. Anyone have good experiences with @AmericanAdventureLab? Not a great feeling about supporting a local company when you can’t get a hold of them.
  7. Install full aux harness possible ?

    Interesting . Should mean there is an easy option. I had a business doing milspec race looms and data analytics for professional teams so building my own loom isn’t a big deal. I’d just like a factory option if it’s reasonable. I called the dealer and the are checking with their master tech.
  8. Install full aux harness possible ?

    I’ve confirmed with our various threads I do not have pre-wire behind the aux switches , plug by driver kick panel and plug by headlight. Any idea what it might cost and even if possible for the ORP? I’ll call the dealer and ask too.
  9. 12v Volt Battery- Traditonal Flooded Lead Acid or AGM

    Is it normal that these 4R are kinda lazy to crank over / start? Been debating about putting in an AGM
  10. Onboard air and auxiliary battery setups -- your preferences?

    The onboard 300W inverter in the console is junk for the non-hybrid versions (non-pure sine wave) and I have a 300W victron inverter I want to use (or even an 1500W version). Instead of putting the air compressor here, I’d rather do electronics. My question was - when you pulled up the carpet...
  11. Aftermarket subwoofer install in TRD ORP?

    Did this also help with road noise? As it’s a new car to me, are the panels just body panel levers and pop off? What was the cost of the soundskinz? Thanks!!!
  12. Rough Shifting and Power

    Same here, hovering around 16.5-16.7, highway mostly commuting from evergreen to Denver
  13. Looking for Denver 6th gen owners!

    I’m in Denver area, black trd orp
  14. Aftermarket suspension options to improve ride quality (TRD ORP)

    I'm on toyo AT3 (ditched the factory tires because they are specifically trimmed the tread block and not actually 3 peak) and accidentally got E range instead of C range and run at 35 PSI. Still a little firm and was hoping to check out load range C to see if that helped in the future. I agree...
  15. Everest - Requesting owners paint quality reviews

    So far my black chips easily even with ceramic coating. Have chips down to primer already and 2 weeks of ownership
  16. Prewired AUX on ORP?

    The docs I have also have pinout and colors if you want me to add/look that up too, lmk



Top