Has anyone come across a cargo cover panel that’s more like the rigid parcel shelf in a European SUV/hatchback, typically a molded fiberboard/composite panel with carpet on top, rather than the spring-loaded retractable shade?
I am looking for the functionality kinda like a wagon or hatchback...
I installed the AJT billet aluminum shift knob in black oxide. It is a lot more substantial than the stock one.
To install it, you pull the leatherette boot down, pry the metal retention clip outward, and pull the knob up. The new one installs with a couple set screws. Took about 5-10 minutes...
As the title says, looking to trade premium LED headlights with white DRL from my Limited for premium LED amber DRL version from Pro/TH. I’m willing to pay for shipping both ways.
Mine are about 3 weeks old with less than 1000 miles so look brand new.
thanks
Travis
Does anyone know if it’s possible to change DRL color on the premium headlights? I assume not since it is a sealed unit and I can’t see how you would by looking at the housings under the hood, but wondered if anyone has tried this. For example going from white to amber on Limited / Platinum or...