Facebook figured it out before this forum did. Sad times. Anyway there’s another fuse box on the passenger side that holds the Aux 1 fuse. You’re welcome.
My aux 1 switch isn’t working and I figured it’s a blown fuse. After looking at the fuse box cover for an hour I’m realizing there’s no Aux 1 40amp fuse listed. Am I blind or does someone else see it and can point it out to me? If not, does anywhere know where the fuse might be?
Alright, $150 shipped. That’s literally $100 off! Someone with a TRD Off-road has gotta be looking for mudflaps. Mud season is right around the corner!
Will these work with the Ark crash plate delete? I looked at the installation instructions and it seems like they use the felt liner to mount to, and that piece is removed when installing the crash plate delete. Just wondering because I’m hoping to pick up a set if they do in fact work together.
there are a bunch of threads discussing this but the micro flares don’t do much besides look good. They’re too short to prevent any type of spray or mud from getting on the doors. Most choose the mid flaps or if you have wider offset, the full mud flaps.
finally got the dealer to pull down the headliner and inspect the sunroof track. There’s a plastic bracket that clips into the sunroof and is glued to the headliner, which I guess on mine has come unglued. So they’re replacing the entire headliner and the whole process is going to take several...
**Price updated to $125**
Selling a full set of RokBlokz high clearance mud flaps, new unused.
I bought these without looking at the model applications and turns out theywill not work in a 25’+ TRD Pro. They are specifically designed for the 25+ TRD Sport, Off-road, Limited, and Platinum...
Ever since I put the bigger tires on the wheels get sucked into grooves on the highway and the tramlining is pretty bad. I’ve had similar issues with sports cars where they make things like chassis stabilizers but the only thing I’m seeing is the track bar correction kits for the 4Runners.
has...
it’s mainly been present during the colder months so I can’t say it stops when the roof is open. I’ve noticed that when I retract the shade into the headliner, it rattles with less intensity but is still present. Did you figure something out that might help?
Because my local dealer is a pain to deal with when it comes to “rattling” complaints. They basically don’t do anything and just say it’s normal operation. Rather not waste my time with them.
I’m trying to sort out a rattling moonroof track and was hoping someone has gone through the process of removing the headliner. Anyone have a guide on how to do it? I could probably figure it out but it’ll end up taking me 5hours and a bunch of broken clips.. so any information is appreciated!
This is incorrect. This TPMS does not work on 25-26 4Runners. I know this because I tried to install them and they don’t work. The correct part number is: 42607-76020
Looks great. Unfortunately they lost a lot of customers by not developing these sooner. I needed new mats for this winter and ultimately went with Lasfit. Would have rather gone with Tux Mat but it came down to availability.
Yeah I’m not so concerned with the hub centric rings. I’ve used them plenty of times before without issue. I’ve also run wheels without them and it’s hit or miss on whether I get wheel shake. Just wondering how well the TE37s hold up without the ring for those that have them currently.
About to pick up a set and realized the wheels can be run with either a hub centric ring OR a center cap but not both. I’m guessing they’re lug centric wheels but for those running the wheels with a center cap do you notice any vibration at higher speeds? Do the lugs center the wheel enough to...
Removed the lightbar and it’s still there, it really sounds like it’s coming from inside the roof just behind the sunroof. Having issues with the window track in my driver side door I’m starting to think it’s the moon roof track that’s rattling. Going to see if I can wedge a towel in there to...