Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Just learned there may be a second set of mounts that Dissent makes for these lights, hopefully that's true and they just forgot to pack them because this put the whole project on a standstill. .
  2. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Anyone install the Dissent Offroad Low Pro Bumper? Do you have pics of the Baja Design light mounts? I believe they may have sent me the wrong mounts. Started prepping the bumper for install and when I got to installing the lights I found they don't fit the openings in the bumper. Lights are...
  3. Engine Cover - Why Not?

    Function over form, everytime. .
  4. Reading/Philly area

    AOAA is great for any level offroading. You can spend a few days there and still not do all the trails. Camping is available. .
  5. Reading/Philly area

    I'm in the Schuylkill county area. We have 3 separate offroad parks, FRO, Rausch Creek, and AOAA. All have mild to wild trails. FRO and Rausch you need memberships or day passes with a member. AOAA anyone can show up and go out on the trails. I do FRO and AOAA quite often, All are within a half...
  6. Portable ladder for accessing the roof

    You'd need some kind of extension to the roof rack, otherwise it hits the side of the vehicle. .
  7. Should I get a cot or air mattress?

    I've used cots and I've used cots with built in air mattresses but I think this one is my favorite. Folds up nice and small, has an 9.5 R value and is by far the most comfortable. Don't think it'll fit inside the 6G. I use a tent...
  8. TRD Pro - please post a picture of your alignment sheet.

    That's running 34" tires before and with 2" front and 3/4" rear lift after. Tire wear is good but doesn't hold crown of road well under light acceleration. .
  9. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Didn't think I'd use them until I did and those nets are awesome, I temporarily put stuff in them all the time now, stops the stuff from rolling around, wife loves them for the grocery bags, it's actually pretty big and can stretch pretty far to lock everything in. I don't leave anything in them...
  10. Cargo area upper shelf..who has one?

    I have the upper and side molle panels, their great, no issues. Might want to add rubber washers between the panels to eliminate noise some have claimed. I did right away and never really heard anything. .
  11. TRD Off Road Premium vs. TRD Pro

    15K under a Pro? Everywhere I looked they were pretty similar in price. .
  12. Portable battery jumper/charger

    WOLFBOX jumper box also come in a hard case, had it sit well over 6 months with no apparent drain. .
  13. Portable battery jumper/charger

    Wolfbox has a nice jump starter and are sponsors on here. Used it a few times, worked great and holds the charge well. https://wolfbox.com/products/wolfbox-megavolt24-jump-starter .
  14. Trailhunter Fender Flares: want to wrap them

    You can get every piece available including just the fender flares. .
  15. Trailhunter Fender Flares: want to wrap them

    Never used them and can't speak to the quality but this may be what your looking for. https://ppfbay.com/search-vehicle/2025/toyota/4runner/trd-pro-i-force-max.html .
  16. Mildew/Wet Sock Smell after rain/car wash

    As stated above, already tried that, smell still comes back. .
  17. Mildew/Wet Sock Smell after rain/car wash

    I've also ozoned the interior, no improvement. Sounds like we may want to start documenting these smells with dealerships as it may mean water is getting in somewhere that isn't readily detected and could cause issues in the future. .
  18. Wolf Den Run + AWE exhaust (video & sound)

    Looks like a great time (y)but I'm a little confused on the black mark trails you referenced, they must be designated differently because there is no way a near stock 4 runner is gonna make blacks (hardest) here. Our blacks are usually regulated to heavily modified rigs only. If they are blacks...
  19. 8 months into the year and dealerships do not have the specs for an alignment on my 4Runner Trailhunter.

    I'm pretty sure their using the 24' Tacoma specs. That's what my alignment shop used for after the lift months ago and tires are wearing evenly.



Top