Sponsored

Search results

  1. Insurance Cost Comparison

    My premium went up by $485 with progressive. Not too bad tbh and that’s in Oregon.
  2. Delivered!! Awaiting Dealership Processing

    Congrats! How long was entire process from start to end?
  3. Delivered!! Awaiting Dealership Processing

    She’s a beauty! What all did you add on? I’m still waiting on mine to come in 2-3 weeks in black as well.
  4. 2025 TRD Pro transmission shifting ROUGH

    I’m reading this thread as I await my trd pro that comes in next month. I’m glad it’s working better for you now. Not looking forward to these transmission issues.
  5. Finally spotted other 6th gen 4Runners. You?

    I have seen a couple 6g 4 runner. It was a blue and white one. I commute to work an hour each way so I’m surprised haven’t seen more. Still haven’t seen a TRD pro in person just a trailhunter at a dealer. I’m still waiting on my TRD pro. ETA Sept 20-Oct 20.



Top