Sponsored

Search results

  1. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    You will have to wait to connect to the vehicle via Bluetooth. Since you added the vin you may have to remove the vehicle and re add via QR code on the infotainment system. That’s what I had to do lol.
  2. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    Thank guys! Yeah I’m going to do ceramic tint all around and dark it out. Also going to do 70% windshield. Not liking the fishbowl look lol.
  3. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    Just picked up today!! Excited to own my 1st 4Runner!!
  4. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    Mine took like 3 days processing at port including PIO and 2 days for local delivery. Hopefully you will get an update soon!
  5. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    My TRD pro arrived at dealership today! They are going to take about a day to do PDI and I’ll pick it up Saturday morning.
  6. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    It should arrive today or tomorrow at the dealer!! I’ll post it when I pick up.
  7. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    My processing started on the 14th. I have been able to track somewhat on the Toyota app what they do. I still have ETA for pick up 17-22. Hopefully it will be done by this weekend. I have like 7 PIO to be installed also.
  8. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    It should have arrived today. Did your dealer message you?
  9. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    They actually moved my processing day to today’s date. Car should be at dealership by end of week or beginning of next week!
  10. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    Got word today the Pro at the port of Portland. Processing sounds like it will be on the 17th and delivered to dealer shortly after.
  11. Delivered!! Awaiting Dealership Processing

    Congrats. I should be able awesome! I should be getting delivery in a week or so. The vessel just landed in Portland yesterday and I’m in Portland lol.
  12. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    The vessel Triton Highway landed in Portland last night. Should hear something from the dealer soon.
  13. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    Ask your dealer for dealer daily report like this.
  14. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    I was misinformed the ship left August 26 actually. It’s called the Triton Highway which is set to dock tomorrow in Portland.
  15. Delivered!! Awaiting Dealership Processing

    Thanks! Enjoy the 4 Runner! Go tackle those trails lol.
  16. Delivered!! Awaiting Dealership Processing

    Ah I see. Just got word my TRD pro is set to land in Portland tomorrow night or Monday. Excited! Hopefully should have within a week after. Since I’m in Portland also.
  17. Hybrid system failed - "System Malfunction Visit Your Dealer"

    Here I am waiting for my TRD pro and I’m seeing this. I wonder if it’s just a bad batch of 4Runner hybrids. This is still not okay Toyota.
  18. Delivered!! Awaiting Dealership Processing

    Wow why so long? Are you in the mid west?
  19. My Journey for a new 6th gen Platinum

    My TRD pro left Japan on 3 or 4th of September and set to arrive in Portland this week I hear. I live in Portland also so I should be getting it a week after it arrives. How do you get this tracker?
  20. What do you do for work?

    Hey everybody. I’m just curious as to what everyone does for work. I’m not asking for salary or anything of that sort just your occupation. I work in IT support and working my way up into cybersecurity soon. I have been doing multiple projects off work as well.



Top