Sponsored

Search results

  1. Exterior MOLLE Panels compatible with stock Trailhunter Roof Rack

    Let us know what they say, looks like it may work to me.
  2. Exterior MOLLE Panels compatible with stock Trailhunter Roof Rack

    Bet the first company to do so will sell a lot of them.
  3. Dogs / Pets ride-along photos thread! 🐾

    He loves it on the trails.
  4. Installed Hella TE series horns upgrade on 2025+ 4Runner 6th gen

    Was it plug and play or did you need a harness of some kind?
  5. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Which adapters did you get, I bought the wrong ones first time around?
  6. Primo Workz Arm Rest - experience / reviews?

    I used a similar product and found when I rolled the window up it would come out. These may be better.
  7. OTT tune results (from TRDJon)

    I'm not sure which one they set me on, it was their first one installed and I don't remember them asking me. MPGs steady at 17.5, note I have a lot of drag with weight and tires so I can't really comment.
  8. Daily Random Photos Thread - Post Your 4Runner Pics! 📸

    Fern creek and Illinois gulch today in Colorado, super fun. Got some pin stripes today!
  9. 14" screen matte protector reviews?

    The matte from ScreenPro Tech is great, shows very very little fingerprints.
  10. Eight day 4,000 mile trip across Canada and the U.S.

    Spent 3 weeks in Sault Ste Marie last month, drove there from Denver. Great road trip vehicle.
  11. Aftermarket suspension options to improve ride quality (TRD ORP)

    Maybe it's all in comparison. I came from a Tacoma and the ride in the 6gen is way better. Recently did a 2600 mile round trip and it was a breeze I thought the ride was great compared to the Taco.
  12. Weird hatch back behavior

    I fell for this too, figured it out before the dealer trip though.
  13. What is this thing?

    Mine snaps back into place no issues as well.
  14. 2025 Front Lower Valance or Air Dam Fell Off

    $100 is outrageous to take it off, installed correctly it's a few bolts. Took mine off in like 3 min.
  15. What to watch out for during Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI)?

    If you have the roof rack as PIO check the roof for scratches or dents.
  16. Canada update

    I am visiting Sault Ste Marie Ontario and I've seen 2 others on the road and one was an Off Road and one was a Pro.



Top