Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2027 rumors yet?

    Wood
  2. DIRTY POWER!!! - Power issues on AUX switches (don't run sensitive electronics like radios off AUX switches)

    OOOOOF man. That sucks! I'd think that it would have started zapping $1,000 light bars by now if it were widespread...But this doesn't bode well for sure.
  3. Long Term Storage

    I'm usually not that guy, but the manual probably covers this.
  4. OEM Door Panel Scuff Protectors Installed

    This thread made me start using my foot to open my door, because I discovered that I had protection... MIGHT AS WELL USE IT! *kicks
  5. California ISO: Toyota TRD Pro Carbon Dash Part No.

    Following... I don't know if the part number was posted, but I'm pretty sure somebody was showing that they're like $800. I like it and would buy one. But for maybe like...$125 LOL
  6. TH Barista

    What is this, amateur hour? Make a whole pot you weakling. :D
  7. Hood shaking possible fix?

    Almost every new vehicle I've been in for the last 5-10 years does it. My wife's Murano does it a little bit, and it has some great structural lines that make it much more rigid. I don't like it when I'm driving, but I don't know that it bothers me enough to correct it...HOWEVER...The blow...
  8. Hood shaking possible fix?

    Introducing a moisture barrier into a closed space sounds like a terrible idea.
  9. Any way to increase range of key fob?

    My tinfoil hat agrees with this. The three-press timing has to be perfect too...Which is some janky shit. Can't do it from inside my house, 10 feet from the thing. Infuriating. I'll 100% buy an aftermarket remote starter with better FOB in a year or two when they're available for a reasonable...
  10. 14" Inch Display from Tacoma on a 4Runner

    I'd 100% go aftermarket on this, but I want to add amps/subs/etc. and the factory stereos are just awful to integrate. Especially the JBL.
  11. Called purchasing dealer about a VSA (Vehicle Service Agreement)...turns out I have one. I don't remember it being discussed.

    Oh man, Cedar Park Toyota finance office, all the forms are digital and the desk is a giant touchscreen for you to sign. Like 3-4 feet wide. They start getting pushy AF with the service and warranty stuff displayed big as Austin right there. "Here are your four options sir: $2,500 x level of...
  12. Is the dealership/service center I go to full of it/incompetent ?

    I should go into that calibration menu that others have shown on the forum here, and adjust my camera. I need to figure it out anyway, as I have almost all the parts to do a full Trailhunter front end swap and the front camera moves about 14" with that grill.
  13. Called purchasing dealer about a VSA (Vehicle Service Agreement)...turns out I have one. I don't remember it being discussed.

    They're predatory AF for sure. Dealerships, as a rule, are some of the most unethical assholes we tolerate as a society. And the government doesn't seem interested in any sort of consumer protection any more.
  14. 6G hybrid -‘Rear Long storage box’

    An excellent choice, sir.
  15. Is the dealership/service center I go to full of it/incompetent ?

    Agreed ^^^ If no warning lights light up, I put this sort of thing in the bucket with things like aftermarket bumpers and winches. You gotta know what you're getting into. Yeah, they work great and my dashboard isn't telling me it's out of spec, but now things like my airbags might not...
  16. Called purchasing dealer about a VSA (Vehicle Service Agreement)...turns out I have one. I don't remember it being discussed.

    How do you let a FIVE THOUSAND dollar line item get through unnoticed? I know you can cancel warranties and get a partial refund, don't know about service agreements though. That's crazy dude!
  17. Wave Maker TRD Pro Pricing?

    I bought mine from Cedar Park Toyota. Not the worst experience I've had in a dealer. They had some hiccups with the out of state tax shenanigans, but we got through it after a couple of months LOL
  18. Engine Cover - Why Not?

    I look in my engine bay and see a really easy thing to work on. Everything looks so accessible. And looking in my engine bay is rare. I couldn't care less about the aesthetics of it.
  19. Is the dealership/service center I go to full of it/incompetent ?

    The "we have the parts" - "oops we did it again" football pull would have me two to three levels above the service advisor the second time it happened. There's some wild systemic incompetence in that house. And those are Toyota kits/parts for the level kit. They're 100% supported, as is the...



Top