- First Name
- Mark
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2026
- Threads
- 1
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Austin, Tx
- Vehicle(s)
- 2026 4runner offroad premium
- Thread starter
- #1
Do not buy from this company. I bought some interior molle panels and shelf from LEXLAND. They sent the wrong kit and they didn't want to replace. The packaging was horrible. There was paint damage on the panels. It was a nightmare getting a full refund back. The customer service number is to a cell phone with a recording. The person i spoke with barely spoke English. I learned a good lesson. Don't cheap out and pay the money for well made stuff from a reputable company. Its not worth it to save a few bucks. I know that most things may be made in China these days but there's good manufacturing and bad. This company is peddling really cheap stuff. Please avoid. That is all........
Sponsored