Sponsored

Recent content by pistol

  1. Daily Random Photos Thread - Post Your 4Runner Pics! 📸

    Took out my 4runner and 79 Bronco for a spin
  2. 🇺🇸 LABOR DAY 2026 Sales Are Here

    Many of these brands have an email sign-up code or forum code that works year round lol
  3. Another Everest ORP 🐢

    Mounted an INNO 660 roof box I had on my GR Corolla that fits pretty perfectly on the rack, had to adjust one cross bar to get it to sit flat. Took it camping last weekend and will throw snowboards in it come winter. Also got lost on the way to Costco.
  4. Extended Warranty - Seeking a Recommendation

    Did you even read my original comment? lol I simply asked if it was available in Oregon. The simple answer is "No" Although his mention of an alternate address might be worth digging into.
  5. Extended Warranty - Seeking a Recommendation

    Yeah that's great but I just got this response from Troy... Yes. Unfortunately, we can no longer issue policies to CA, OR, or WA due to various regulatory issues with these states and would need an alternate address…any other state is fine.
  6. TRD ORP Wheels and tires on a SR5. Dealer takeoff

    How much does the dealer want? The trd wheel and tire sets can be had for dirt cheap on fb marketplace as so many ditch them(myself included).
  7. Extended Warranty - Seeking a Recommendation

    Has anyone here gotten coverage through FD Warranty who lives in Oregon? I've heard a few states are excluded for some reason.
  8. Kuat Dek Rack

    Waffles pretty much summed it up, although I didn't notice any rattles. Going camping tomorrow for the weekend so I'll try to get some pics out in the sticks. I also mounted an INNO 660 roof box I had on my GR Corolla that fits pretty perfectly on the rack, had to adjust one cross bar to get...
  9. Another Everest ORP 🐢

    I picked it up gently used so it was already put together but installation is pretty straightforward. You definitely want at least 2 people to get it up on the roof though to prevent any damage to paint. Any silicone exterior sealant will do to seal around and in the threaded bolt holes on the...
  10. Morimoto Labor Day Sale — 15% Off 🔥

    I shouldn't have to subscribe to browse a sale...
  11. Morimoto Labor Day Sale — 15% Off 🔥

    Dude that email sign-up pop up every 10 seconds is super annoying
  12. Another Everest ORP 🐢

    Found a good deal locally on a Kuat Dek roof rack with built in Diode Dynamics light bar and SXTH CPLT Intake so threw those on. Also installed the MandR wireless switch controller to wire the light bar. Looks and sounds great!



Top