I would just try to push it and see if it snaps back together as far as the scratches not much you can do about that but I get some 303 aerospace protected and spray on there and it should clean up pretty nice
I tried to get under that dash to find that tracker but Iām too fat and old to bend that much. Will have to go to a stereo and alarm, shop to have them, remove it, but I did come across something else why I was under there. I have a suspicious button right next to my hood release. Iāll show a...
When I bought my 4 runner back in January of this year, the dealer installs trackers on every vehicle rather you finance or not, I paid cash and I didnāt want the tracker, after doing some investigation. I looked underneath my dash and seen that the OBD-ll port was black in color, I have read...
Mine started doing the loud clunk and hard shifts in first and second gear the other day, only while cold. I have about 4,200 miles on it and will be addressing this issue at my 5,000 mile check-up.