I'd kill for Heritage Blue and Supersonic Red on our SR5 in Canada. Personally also the big infortainment screen paired with the small cluster, but that's never happening for stingy Toyota
Storm Cloud and Everest are really nice colors from the rav4 woodland
I get that everyone is shrinking...
having lived in the metro van area all my life - I've never heard of auto theft of any model of car being such an incredible rampant problem as it seems to be in Ontario/Quebec. Smashed windows in sketchy parking lots though, definitely, although that's everywhere these days
There's no way you...
X-REAS is no longer a thing in this new generation of vehicles for Toyota and Lexus on TNGA-F. And thank the lord for that. AVS is its successor - pretty much the same exorbitant parts replacement cost, but minus all the potential hydraulic leak headache.
Sadly, it's just another case of...
Which straight up is just false information, that's only OR and possibly TH (branded OME but made by Milstein possibly)
If TNGA-F frame stiffening was responsible then I reckon current gen Tundra owners would have complained en masse about the ride compared to 2nd gen's limp noodle frame, but...
Since 5th gen 4Runners have front brakes too big to fit 16s.
Lower trim 4G Tacomas still have smaller brakes than 4Runners, and even they start at 17s these days. That should be pretty telling in itself.
There are also some things that need to be done to accommodate the changes in hub bore if...
Oh, so it's an actual spare then. Nice.
Not the same size but I think I would consider that pretty much "full size", diameter is correct and it's not a donut. If it was 265/55R20 then that would have to be an actual 20" wheel, thus probably the same wheel, thus more "matching spare"
Also...
Until someone goes and does the measuring, the next closest might be tinkerer's measurements for the LC250? I can't seem to find the exact video for the life of me, but he definitely had the First Edition on the ramps at one point to test articulation - shouldn't be terribly different from a...
Does anyone have an actual picture underneath their Limited, as to whether it's the SR5 donut or a full size spare? I don't think I've seen a picture or video yet anywhere, just website specs
Did someone not tell you about TNGA-F wheel compatibility in general...?
Just don't go having an aneurysm when you find out that Bronco owners are putting Toyota wheels on their ride lol
Ironically, that also means it does fit the other way around LOL, since they can use a spacer adapter to make up for their larger bore wheel on smaller bore hub
Looks pretty decent
It's just 1 mpg at best, not that reliant. iForce Max isn't for efficiency, and manufacturers rarely go out of their way to tailor EPA mpg ratings to accurately reflect off road models like GM does.
Some people claim that the air dam does better than 1 mpg, but most likely that's only at speeds...