Sponsored

Recent content by Marie_ARB

  1. MT64 vs Stock Suspension: 4 Real Differences You'll Feel on Your 6th Gen 4Runner

    If you've been thinking about upgrading your suspension but aren't sure what you'd actually be paying for, you're not alone. So what actually changes when you go from stock to an upgraded suspension kit like the Old Man Emu MT64s? What's "stock" on a 6th Gen? It depends on your trim. SR5, TRD...
  2. ARB 4x4 Is Here! Let’s Talk 6th Gen Builds

    Oh no, I hope you're ok after that crash! But I'm glad to hear that you chose ARB to protect you moving forward. As soon as I have a release date on a bumper, I'll update the forum!
  3. ARB 4x4 Is Here! Let’s Talk 6th Gen Builds

    We're trying our best! As soon as I have more information with release dates, I'll make sure to update the community. I see a lot of people asking about heavier springs and other products for their 6G!
  4. ARB 4x4 Is Here! Let’s Talk 6th Gen Builds

    Yup! As long as you're mounting brackets with a t-nut, you should be fine. If you're unsure, feel free to let me know what brackets/mounts you're trying to install, and I can confirm if they will work.
  5. What Should ARB Build Next for the 6th Gen 4Runner?

    The 6th Gen crowd keeps growing, and we want to hear straight from the people actually driving these things. What are you looking for in your 6th Gen build? Have you run ARB 4x4 before? If you've had ARB gear on a previous rig-old 4Runner, Tacoma, Cruiser, doesn't matter-tell us about it...
  6. ARB front bumper fits Trailhunter?

    Hello, Unfortunately, I do not have the answers to that question. I reached out to my team, and they confirmed it will not fit.
  7. ARB front bumper fits Trailhunter?

    Hi guys, ARB here! Unfortunately, the 4G Tacoma Zenith bumper will not fit the 6G 4Runner. That said, we will be releasing a Zenith bumper for the 6G 4Runner later this year. As soon as we have it out, we'll update the forum. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions :)
  8. Old Man Emu MT64 Suspension for the 6th Gen 4Runner: The First Major Upgrade Your Rig Needs

    Hello, I just wanted to clarify: everything here is written by me and reviewed by the team. We do run posts through online grammar programs to make sure they're polished before they go up, but the content itself is ours. Again, we're hoping to help educate buyers on the buying process. Many...
  9. Old Man Emu MT64 Suspension for the 6th Gen 4Runner: The First Major Upgrade Your Rig Needs

    As stated above, we are hoping to help all 6G 4Runner owners understand the process of selecting the right suspension setup for their build. Yes, we do not have the heavy-duty springs, but we are hoping to have them by the end of this year, and when that comes, we'll tell you the same thing...
  10. Old Man Emu MT64 Suspension for the 6th Gen 4Runner: The First Major Upgrade Your Rig Needs

    Hello! I'm working on getting an answer on how much added weight the TH suspension can handle. I will post an update when I have more information!
  11. Old Man Emu MT64 Suspension for the 6th Gen 4Runner: The First Major Upgrade Your Rig Needs

    Hello, Thanks for reaching out! You are correct. Currently, the 6G 4Runner MT64 kit is only offered in the 0-220 lb front range, so the full 3" is only guaranteed at the lower end of that window. But we are working on changing this and should have more options by the end of the year. We...
  12. Old Man Emu MT64 Suspension for the 6th Gen 4Runner: The First Major Upgrade Your Rig Needs

    Hello, At this time, we do not have release dates for any new suspension kits. We will be sure to post once we have more information!
  13. Old Man Emu MT64 Suspension for the 6th Gen 4Runner: The First Major Upgrade Your Rig Needs

    Are you planning on building out your 6th gen 4Runner for camping trips or longer expeditions? Maybe you've already got a bucket list of trails you want to hit now that you've got a capable rig. If that sounds like you, suspension should be the first upgrade on your list. Upgrading your...
  14. The ARB Winch is Now an Option for Your 6th Gen 4Runner Build

    We recently launched a new winch, the ARB Winch, and we wanted to lay it out here for anyone speccing a 6th gen (2025+) 4Runner. It's a ground-up redesign rather than a refresh of an older platform, built around how modern 4x4s are actually loaded and used today. Below are the key specs and the...
  15. ARB 4x4 Is Here! Let’s Talk 6th Gen Builds

    Love the color! This is definitely something I could bring up to the team. We love hearing about what our customers want for their builds, and if we can make it happen, it's a win for everyone!



Top