I think Sxth but off more then they can chew with this one. That air that leaks between the flange and the plastic pipe under boost will be sucked in through the leak along with the air in the pipe. Creating unstable air flow to the compressor. I don’t believe the product was intended to leak by...
So I did the smoke test and I will say I am taking mine off and sending it back. No matter if it doesn’t set off a CEL light there is a leak that is outside my comfort zone and so I will be waiting for the teqsport or banks to finish theirs.
I did receive the email and it was due to the evap portion having to be fixed. When I get home from work I have mine installed and so I will do the smoke test with it installed I want to see if it bolted makes the difference and if not I will send mine back to Sxth. I will wait for the teqsport...
I am going to do the smoke test on mine tomorrow. If it’s leaking it’s going back to Sxth. I am surprised cause I believe that a lot of people buy Sxth products so you would think the R&D would be at top tier level but I will follow up with my results as well
While I do appreciate and respect everyone’s views I posted this just to show what route I was taking with my 4Runner. It’s fine if you disagree with what i am doing or parts I have installed, but this was the last piece to my puzzle as I have upgraded the turbo already and for me to get the max...
Well, I finished the install today and it took about an hour. Actually pretty easy of an installation. The inlet from the intake is about 1.5 inches bigger and the outlet to the turbo is about 8th of an inch bigger. This isn’t my first turbo vehicle and I will say if not only more air can be...
I finally after months of waiting received the turbo inlet from SXTH. Looks like a very easy install. I am interested in the size difference compared to the stock one. Looks very well made due to the hardened material that is used and hopefully they did their due diligence to ensure there is no...
I have it set to the middle setting. The area I do notice it a lot is when getting on the freeway and you have the turn onto the freeway the body roll is almost completely gone. Also, when turning the steering wheel the responsiveness is a lot sharper. Adjustability is a huge plus for me...
I just don’t like the large body roll that I get, that’s why I installed it. The rear sway bar is a toothpick compared to the one I installed. Just my thought
Today I finally installed the AFE rear sway bar. I initial thoughts are that it has reduced the body roll by a lot along with making the vehicle feel more planted while driving. It was not terribly hard to install; it just took a little finesse. Overall I do recommend this part as it does help...
So today I got the intercooler done. I decided to go with mishimoto. The only issue is they say it doesn’t fit the 4Runner just the Tacoma. Well, the intercooler does fit but the only issue I ran into was I had to use the OEM air deflector instead of the mishimoto one they put in the kit. Other...